Derby dreaming

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we should win this one easily, considering your form this year.
derunnamed.jpg

Not here to troll but I think we should win this one easily, considering your form this year.

Will be our last win this year tho.

You are trolling. Your form is awful and you lost to a very averagely skilled team today.

Not here to troll but I think we should win this one easily, considering your form this year.

Will be our last win this year tho.

Out of interest would you say that we're a better or worse than Melbourne at Subi? We've sucked on the road this year but have been very competitive at Subi, you should be shitting yourself.

Stupid post by me, I think its 50/50 however win or lose we are stuffed.

We have only won 3 games your entitled to be confident at Subi.

But if we have Sandi, Ballas, Ape and Blakley back next week, well you never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you guys like rising stars that can't kick
Yeh coz Lamb is an awesome kick.. Oh wait, we havent seen him, and probably wont coz he wants to go home. Duggans living up to his vanilla status from the draft description. Even the "Dominator" couldnt save you today. I struggle to see where your improvement is going to come from, its clear where ours is.

this thread is embarrassing.

we should lose, even with WC not impressing, but it is a derby and we've had our moments this year, so we're a good enough chance to keep it interesting.

Shattered dreams....easier if you accept mediocrity early in the piece
Well you've had more practice at it I guess

And it only took you 6 rounds to reach the same number of losses for the season as we did today. In game 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back