Derby dreaming

Remove this Banner Ad

We are the last in the line to pointing fingers. Beyond disgraceful today, but the Toast are on another planet if they think they can challenge teams like Sydney. Us poor boys from the West will be fighting for local bragging rights for the next couple of seasons.
Where's the WA academy again ?
Yeah if we win one of the last 3 games this year against GWS, Hawks and Crows I will be stunned. Those teams are on another level. Just want to see some fight in the last month.

Eagles will win by 10 goals on their way back to gaining the flat track bullies tag.

I am just excited to hopefully seeing one of, if not all, Morabito, Apeness, Hughes, Blakely and Sandi back in the ones.

Dawson on thin ice?

Silvagni and Collins both better than Dawson when he was in defence and Dawson did not contribute as a Forward/ruck either. Apeness will take his role as forward/ruck (unless for some reason they keep Clarke in as well as 211) and only a need for 3 KPDs (NN, Kennedy and Darling) will save his position down back for another week. Would obviously have MJ and AP ahead of him as well when fit.

Ballantyne in for Tucker? Maybe Mora or Hughes? Thought Hughes was unlikely not to get a gig ahead of Tucker.

Chin up folks...we're half a chance is the match committee can get it right. Ross needs to put a rocket up the midfield to lift and Pav Mundy and Sandi need to lead by example. Suban needs to go nannas to impress Essendon or whoever. Yaz and Ape have a fanbase to build and there is no better way than a derby. Just imagine how crushing a loss it would be for the toasters. They have more to lose and have wobbled along of late. If we believe....it can happen.

Hosting a pre-game function in my suite at the Hilton before the game tomorrow. What are the rest of you plebs up to?

Travelling to the Sports Bar near me to watch the game rehearsing all my dummy spits and swearing outbursts

Hosting a pre-game function in my suite at the Hilton before the game tomorrow. What are the rest of you plebs up to?
1. Going to the ground to support the boys...rail, hail or shine. :thumbsu:

2. At quarter time, phoning Hilton front desk to complain about the excessive noise coming from a certain suite. :fire:

Travelling to the Sports Bar near me to watch the game rehearsing all my dummy spits and swearing outbursts
I don't need to rehearse my swearing, it's ingrained.
1. Going to the ground to support the boys...rail, hail or shine. :thumbsu:

2. At quarter time, phoning Hilton front desk to complain about the excessive noise coming from a certain suite. :fire:
It won't be coming from my suite by then. I'm also going to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo a lazy ten goal lead at half time before resting all our guns. Let weegirls fight back for a token hollow victory building a false sense of security. Sam Mitchel does a high grade hammy right on the final siren. Heh

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back