Autopsy Derby loss

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Gaff was hoping that today would be the day his balls dropped by going out and getting all tough on an 18-year-old. It backfired and all we see now is a pronounced Adam's Apple where they've retracted all the way up to his throat.

Filthy sniping little campaigner.

Any weagles fan that excuses that is just ****ed in the head. Completely and utterly ****ed in the head.

Get well soon Andy, you little legend.

Went out riding my mountain bike for 4 hours, anticipating a flogging. Come back to check on things and just saw the incident. Holy cow.

That is flat out assault territory. Gaff should be charged by the police. Bare minimum should not play again this year.

gaff act was a indicative of the culture of the dogs up the road
but to tell you the truth i'm ore pissed off with the pea hearted response by our guys
take out, the hill boys,wilson maybe,,mundy ,neale ,possibly pearce and maybe even ballas ,(i could have left a few out )our effort was pathetic
pea hearts, the rest of em,
Taberner, im so glad your back ,because now i have someone to point at squarely as useless, ,can't even out mark brad shepherd ffs, 2 goals ,in junk time mean nothing mate
matera,i don't get it at all,
as for pav in the commentary box ,calling for calm, junk time goals was your party trick too pal
what a weak as piss response from a pack of public servants parading as professional athletes,
I've gone into bat for them all year but that was PATHETIC
brady grey flew the flag at least and johnno
poor andy brayshaw was the only bloke having a dip
never been so disappointed by our team and their failure to stand up
Cerra ,whats the go there?,just ran around hoping he wasn't the next bloke to get hit i reckon
Darcy Tucker , where does he go ?

im pissed off
pea hearted rubbish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted my Gaff hate in the Gaff hate thread.

As for the game hmm... For a pantsing - and this was always going to be a pantsing, kicking 84 points isn't bad. Last year we averaged 73 and when we did get pantsed, we hardly scored.

Tabs was okay given that he played 1 WAFL game after such a long time out, Darcy looks every bit that he has potential - but still with training wheels on and suffering from time out of the game. It's those sorts of things that make the difference between the 2 teams on the day - AND BEING SHORT OF A PLAYER DUE TO A COWARDLY PUNCH.

I’m so angry about Gaff all I concentrated on for the 2nd half was someone putting him down.
Seeing Grey Walters Johnson and Ballantyne fly the flag warmed my heart. Darcy threw his weight around too.

Never seen Walters so angry. He was giving it to lycett and gaff.

Cox needs to get his Head right. He’s incredibly soft with some efforts.
Forward line looked good with Tabs Cox and McCarthy.
Tabs rusty but looked super dangerous. Could have kicked 4/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back