Autopsy Derby loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Having watched Bugg's punch on Mills & now the one AB copped,Gaff's is more severe imo.This should be a 6-8 week suspension.
Off to the yribunal to beg like a dog for ckemency or mercy. Should have gone to specsavwrs.
Well it is a bit hard to defend that. As he said after the game he felt sick about it. If he stays he will have to play with his brother so I am guessing that he will be doing a lot of apologising.
It's like expecting Bill Brownless to work with Garry Lyon again.

You love an arsewipe who has hospitalised a teenager with a contemptible act of unprovoked cowardice and you think cheering the perpetrator was a little twee.

I think you missed the point a little of what I was saying. From my perspective it's akin to a family member doing something horrible like this. You can condemn the act but not hate the person. Most fans just feel gutted.

The cheer was inappropriate like I said but I also believe some fans didn't understand exactly what had happened. Nontheless, I thought the ones who clearly did probably clapped too hard (I didn't clap at all).

You believe you are one of the better ones of your kind.

Do I?

Your coach who knows Gaff's character cannot be questioned and it wasn't intentional shares the belief.

Don't see any from your club with the integrity to acknowledge the truth about Brayshaw's hospitalisation.

Are you looking for an apology from me or something? I'm not actually going to offer you one for something that is beyond my control. I don't agree that the punch wasn't intentional. I think Simpson is trying to protect the perception of Gaff's character although I don't think he helped much.

Anyway, I'm not interested in getting into a slanging match and I'll probably just get banned considering how emotional this issue is. Just dropped by to post my thoughts.

Well it is a bit hard to defend that. As he said after the game he felt sick about it. If he stays he will have to play with his brother so I am guessing that he will be doing a lot of apologising.
Will be an interesting week. Wouldnt be suprised if they keep gaff away until after the tribunal. And if he is not playing finals and goes to melbourne. Sweep him away. Nothing like avoidong the *en issue. Puss bucket of a club.

Will be an interesting week. Wouldnt be suprised if they keep gaff away until after the tribunal. And if he is not playing finals and goes to melbourne. Sweep him away. Nothing like avoidong the ****en issue. Puss bucket of a club.
Imagine if Gaff walked to the shops to get something. God he would be verbally abused if any Freo fan saw him

Unleash their dogs at him.
That wouldnt work. Mine would say hi and ask for a pat.

Re: the game

I think our forwards showed a bit in patches. Tabs had his man outpositioned a few times without quite clunking. Our guys spoiled each other too, which cleaned up in the second half. Tabs will be better for the run.

Cox has some work to do on his short range goal kicking. Matera and others on their target selection streaming down the corridor.

Itll clean up a bit into next season

Yeah nah. I reckon ******* your mates wife is not really in the same ball park as belting your brother on the footy field. But could make scratch matches pretty willing. I reckon Hammer will be looking to give Gaff a few bruises.
Have you thought what this weird incident will do to your finals campaign ? For a guy that moving to melbourne next year he has done you all an incredible diservice. Maybe even cost you a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on the game, I think our forwards get a pass mark despite being collectively uncoordinated. 10 goals between them when you consider how rusty Tabs is, Ballas and McCarthy in and out of the side and Cox with fatigue. Couple of nice clunks, let’s see what the 3 talls can do with more time together.

Defence is really worrying though, 20+ goals kicked without their star forward. No Hamling sucks but A. Pearce isn’t in great form, Ryan and Wilson battle hard but we do need that Spurr (at his peak) lockdown small or intercepter.

Just on the game, I think our forwards get a pass mark despite being collectively uncoordinated. 10 goals between them when you consider how rusty Tabs is, Ballas and McCarthy in and out of the side and Cox with fatigue. Couple of nice clunks, let’s see what the 3 talls can do with more time together.

Defence is really worrying though, 20+ goals kicked without their star forward. No Hamling sucks but A. Pearce isn’t in great form, Ryan and Wilson battle hard but we do need that Spurr (at his peak) lockdown small or intercepter.

Part of the defence problems stem from our midfield not applying enough pressure on the opposing midfield...Our midfield is too slow.

Agree on the forwards. It is going to take some time to gel but I like the look of the ingredients.

Disagree on the defense. The reason they kicked 20 goals (and we didn't kick more) was because we butchered so many of our attacks and they scored from them. It is a whole team problem.

Agree on the forwards. It is going to take some time to gel but I like the look of the ingredients.

Disagree on the defense. The reason they kicked 20 goals (and we didn't kick more) was because we butchered so many of our attacks and they scored from them. It is a whole team problem.
Yeah we turned the ball over a lot and our midfield weren't flash in being accountable.

14 odd goals from our turnovers certainly does support your theory.

I love my dog and think it is unfair to them to call acts atrocious action as a 'dog act'. He is a coward. A weak, low life coward. One punch acts like this are shown all the time on the news from blokes. Often with the defense "it's not in my character". He is gutless and for WC supporters, WC coaching staff and WC players to carry on like they did supporting this act are even lower than the culprit himself - no surprises there though given the history of doing what it takes to get a flag even allowing ongoing drug addictions to occur in the pursuit. Disgusting from all involved at WC but don't expect anything less. Also the media spruiking the "poor Gaff" angle as if he was the victim.

Hope Gaff gets 10 weeks minimum and should count himself lucky not to get done for GBH.

Still cannot get over how poor Brayshaw and his family must be feeling. Probably the last bloke that deserved such an action to occur to him. Hope it doesn't affect him going forward. He's a true champion.

To our guys, they drew a line in the sand and showed they wouldn't stand for that sort of garbage. Borderline on taking it too far but they held their resolve well in my opinion. The Johnson incident could have happened in any game.

We really need to do something about these derby fiascos. I know it's just another game but for a young team like we had in 2009 to 2013 that eventually went on to make a grand final they always seemed to get up for the derby. I hope for next year we really aim to start winning then again because they do mean something despite what Ross says.

Gaff will cop his 6 and move to Melbourne, really showed how weak we are as a club, only Ballas and Johno gave him a touch up to send a message, missing nic nat no stat and Kennedy and still nearly belted us by 100, usually when a team sees the writing on the wall they transition young kids into the game, Ross just throwing them all to the wolves and building a losing culture, we must be the kings of giving away intercept marks, do we not have the foot skills to lower our eyes? we did well for inside fifties and clearances but to no avail, glad we got some junk goals to make us look semi ok, not sure where this team is going, 8 50+ point beltings this year and probably an average losing margin worse than last? going to be a rough few years i think

Gaff will cop his 6 and move to Melbourne, really showed how weak we are as a club, only Ballas and Johno gave him a touch up to send a message, missing nic nat no stat and Kennedy and still nearly belted us by 100, usually when a team sees the writing on the wall they transition young kids into the game, Ross just throwing them all to the wolves and building a losing culture, we must be the kings of giving away intercept marks, do we not have the foot skills to lower our eyes? we did well for inside fifties and clearances but to no avail, glad we got some junk goals to make us look semi ok, not sure where this team is going, 8 50+ point beltings this year and probably an average losing margin worse than last? going to be a rough few years i think
Do you understand why it was Ballas and Johno? Ross would have sent the message, he also knows the line.

We needed Nyhuis yesterday. He's such an underrated small defender for the team. He could go with Le Cras/Cripps/Rioli.

But our turnovers yesterday were shocking. Short kicks to the corridor, handballs off target, kicking forward straight to Hurn/Sheppard. Just that first half was atrocious. If we managed to have half the turnovers and hit targets, think the game would've been a lot closer. We made West Coast look good

Anyway, I'm not interested in getting into a slanging match and I'll probably just get banned considering how emotional this issue is. Just dropped by to post my thoughts.
Well your mods are certainly a lot more trigger happy with bans than our mob. Time to **** off please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back