Derby Meetup - Last Chance

Remove this Banner Ad

iceman

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2001
Sydney, NSW
AFL Club
West Coast
Does anyone wanna meet up after the footy on Sunday??

We WA people are the only ones not to have had a meetup and what better time to do it than after a derby?

If theres any interest could you guys respond to this thread

Cheers

Originally posted by iceman
Does anyone wanna meet up after the footy on Sunday??

We WA people are the only ones not to have had a meetup and what better time to do it than after a derby?

If theres any interest could you guys respond to this thread

Cheers

Well i might be going to the game with ya :p

Before/After games are way too hectic.
I go to the footy with my girlfriend and her little brother, and they rely upon me getting them there, and getting them home.

That's why I suggested we meet up at a Wizard Cup match, where we could just sit together.

My lady and I will be at the game, but I think it may be hard to look for anyone there. Unless we meet elsewhere, I dont think I will have much a chance of recognising any of you guys there.

seems to me that before or after games is way too hectic, maybe we should arrange something outside of game times on a weekend or something

but we'll think about that later :)

I'm going to the game, but if we're to organise anything - time is our only problem!

Frodo (and anyone else) - do you go to the Wednesday training sessions in the John Worsfold room? I'm thinking of heading along to a few of those sometime during the season but wasn't too sure if many people come along to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back