Remove this Banner Ad

FreoDocker

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2001
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
http://fremantlefc.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=143248

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fremantle members will receive priority access to purchase seating on Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th April, prior to seats being available to the general public.
Tickets will go on sale at 9.00am on Monday.

Any remaining tickets will be on sale to the general public through Ticketmaster7 on Wednesday, 21st April, 2004.

With the huge increase in Fremantle members in season 2004, last year’s Round 22 Derby being a massive sell out crowd and one of the most watched games of 2003, this is certain to be the most sought after Western Derby ever.

Tickets go on sale at 9.00am on Monday and members can either call ticketmaster7 on 1300 135 915 or 1300 136 122 or get online to book tickets at www.ticketmaster7.com No tickets are available for purchase through the Club.

Tickets are expected to sell out fast.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully I'll be able to get hold of some tickets for the derby tomorrow, but I wouldn't say that there would be that many left for us Dockers members.

Good luck tomorrow and get in quick!!!

Apparently phone sales werent checking membership numbers (well, at least in 1 case i know of) so the general public was able to buy tickets today also..

If any freo members miss out on tickets (which is bound to happen) i'd be raising this issue with the club so they can get onto ticketmaster and tell them to do their job.

Later
Voodoo-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back