Banter Derby XLI - infiniteMasten draws ever near

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a suspicion something like this is on the cards again. Too bad Zac Dawson isn't fit. Could stick him in the forward line and have him kick a bag against the witches hats just for laughs.

a67f3954e02d57f71f3b62597f544b354bd92f4bedcd31f77b364ff9dd25fa9e.jpg

I suppose right off the bat we need to mention what one of the big talking points of this game will be- is Naitanui ready to take a mark this year?

We know about Mark Neeld's famous "attempted tackles" and if there were an "attempted marks" stat I know Nic would be right up there but that s**t just doesn't cut it, if it happens on Sunday I hope their hospice-bound crowd recognizes and acknowledges the achievement with some hearty fairy claps and rigorous haberdashering.

C'mon Nic, you can do it son!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to have a fairly elevated sense of self, are you sure you're not an Eagles supporter?? You must at least live far away from the usual Freo supporting suburbs of Mandurah & Rockingham.

Reported to our "friends" in Mandurah and Rockingham. I wouldn't go out by yourself Mike and it would be a very good idea to contine using that night light for the bedroom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back