Banter Derby XLI - infiniteMasten draws ever near

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the-bloke-West-Coast-picked-when-they-could-have-had-Fyfe is another Masten who will show us on Sunday just how much of a Masten he is.

#infinitemastens

We could harness #infinitemastens swag power

yfbfffwrvfesb8tchewq.jpg

Freo123 said:
By the number of kids running around the shopping centres in their Dockers gear we should be right for members for the next 50 years. Kids love winners! And no I don't shop in Rockingham or Mandurah.

must be from Kwinana.

Geez this makes me mad, I thought the Abbott government was supposed to be cutting back on welfare and then this, since when has Centrelink been subsidising Dockers memberships?

Is there any evidence that shows a 9 day break is better than 7?
None. Certainly not this early in the season.

I remember a few years back when Gold Coast entered there was evidence the early season byes hurt teams while late season byes helped. Given match fitness is just about paramount in the early rounds, so long as you have a reasonable break between games (7 days) it's not going to affect a side.

I think the West Coast's best hope is to adopt a Neesham style game plan, and have their infinite Mastens form a chain of players shepherding (infinite Sheppards?) around Naitanui as he runs to goal.

So if there's an infinite number of Mastens, in an infinite number of universes, then somewhere, in the multiverse, there is a Masten who is the best player in the comp, and everyone is teasing some lanky, long haired, hippy looking, non brownlow winning guy named Nat Fyfe. Oh what a glorious place, I shall be there on Sunday:drunk::drunk:

So if there's an infinite number of Mastens, in an infinite number of universes, then somewhere, in the multiverse, there is a Masten who is the best player in the comp, and everyone is teasing some lanky, long haired, hippy looking, non brownlow winning guy named Nat Fyfe. Oh what a glorious place, I shall be there on Sunday:drunk::drunk:

Just remember though in that universe there is every possibility Fremantle would have the 3 premierships and West Coast would have none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has happened to Mzungu? Surely he is a better option than a couple of guys in your current team

It may be that he's still not 100%, or the role he typically plays is covered well by existing players in the team

Who ?
He would be in your top 5, though.

Suban, De Boer - from a "running, run with, goal kicking, disposal" perspective, but perhaps not a direct replacement for the roles they are currently performing

Straight onto the ground as an instant upgrade on any of your midfielders :)

He'd slot in nicely at Centre Half Bench. We'd keep our infinite Mastens on the ground though, the plan is to make Freo succumb to our unrelenting lack of tackling pressure and our useless flailing in every contest.

He'd slot in nicely at Centre Half Bench. We'd keep our infinite Mastens on the ground though, the plan is to make Freo succumb to our unrelenting lack of tackling pressure and our useless flailing in every contest.

We took a big hit to our stocks here when Big Cox succumbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back