Banter Derby XLI - infiniteMasten draws ever near

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/west-...urites-against-fremantle-20150416-1mmab5.html

The numbers
  • Top 10 draft pics – WC 5 Fre 3
  • Total round one pics – WC 12 Fre 4**
  • Pre-season pics – WC 1 Fre 2***
  • To club via trade – WC 5## Fre 3*
  • Free agents – WC 0 Fre 1
  • Start as rookie - WC 5# Fre 9
* includes Jon Griffin and Tendai Mzungu, who did not play last week.
** includes Hayden Crozier, who did not play last week
*** includes Jack Hannath, who did not play last week
# includes Kane Lucas, who did not play last week
## includes Josh Hill, who did not play last week

So the upshot is, you're crap and make us look good? Or we're elite and you're just average?
I'll take the middle ground and say your're crap and we're elite in drafting and development.

more weak banter - awesome

oh and

http://bit.ly/13DYrNc

How silly of me to not know a fencing term. I'm dealing with a genius here.

I mean, totally out of the question that you could have meant reply or re post :rolleyes:

As for quality banter, I don't think the board has ever seen better.
have you guys nutted out who you are going to use to tag masten yet? or do you need another week or two to figure it out.....

I just can't compete with that. In fact, we might as well close the thread now. Nobody, and I mean nobody can top that. You are the banter champion. Well done!

Last edited:
How silly of me to not know a fencing term. I'm dealing with a genius here.

I mean, totally out of the question that you could have meant reply or re post :rolleyes:

As for quality banter, I don't think the board has ever seen better.

I just can't compete with that. In fact, we might as well close the thread now. Nobody, and I mean nobody can top that. You are the banter champion. Well done!

oh masten - its not that you didnt know the term - although it is in common use.

its the fact that you are too lazy to google it

oh and thanks for the compliment - i liked it too

oh masten - its not that you didnt know the term - although it is in common use.

its the fact that you are too lazy to google it

oh and thanks for the compliment - i liked it too
Yeah, my fault for just assuming you're illiterate. Common usage, yeah, people just throw that word around all the time (oops, I'd better point out that was sarcasm, it's not like you pick up on that sort of thing). LOL like I said, I assumed you couldn't spell. Feel free to continue crying about it all you like though.

Yeah, my fault for just assuming you're illiterate. Common usage, yeah, people just throw that word around all the time (oops, I'd better point out that was sarcasm, it's not like you pick up on that sort of thing). LOL like I said, I assumed you couldn't spell. Feel free to continue crying about it all you like though.

well they probably dont use it much in balga - fair point but how was i to know you were - errr lower socioeconomic

next time ill just say - yeah nice comeback ay c%^&

you wont need to google that

well they probably dont use it much in balga - fair point but how was i to know you were - errr lower socioeconomic

next time ill just say - yeah nice comeback ay c%^&

you wont need to google that

Nawww, did I hurt your feewings? Somebody hand this bloke a tissue.

#infinitemastens isn't new and it's not hilarious.

It's a disease. In actual fact its pure evil.

#infinitemastens happened a very long time ago, to a desperate CEO. After a string of bad drafting, culminating in yet another end to the season without a final, he muttered aloud to himself "More bloody wasted picks. If only we could get at least a solid b grader for all our picks we wouldn't be topping the team up with crabs..."

NTTAWWT! don't you know it but the devil appears... "So you want some solid b-graders hey? I can help you m'boy... I can guarantee that every one of your draft picks from now on will be at least a solid B grader."

"How?"

"Let me worry about that... I just need you to do something really simple. I need you to say #infinitemastens in the mirror tonight at midnight with the light off."

The rest is history. They went on to draft the most basic, one dimensional football players available. Doesn't matter if they used a pick 1 or 51. They floundered for a decade until the CEO finally committed suicide. Or so we're led to believe. Let me just tell you this, footy clubs might get fooled for a while, but eventually they notice that tattoos and beards don't equal contested possessions and they'll find out. And there's only one way to stop #infinitemastens

article-2473040-18EC4BFF00000578-973_634x540.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mastens were everywhere!

The fought the dogs...

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

They killed the cats...

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

and ate the cheese out of the vats...

ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif

...then the muttering grew to a grumbling, the grumbling grew to a rumbling...
and out of the houses, more Mastens came tumbling!

ezgif.com-optimize (3).gif masten_3.gif ezgif.com-optimize.gif

#infinitemastens​

Last edited:
Hey whats with the thread name

How is parity getting closer

You havnt even won 1 yet
There you go counting flags won before we existed.

Well then, you're still 9 flags behind Melbourne and 5 behind Fitzroy.

Speaking of which, you've gained precisely one flag on Fitzroy since they ceased to exist. At that rate you should draw level with them sometime in the 22nd Century.

There you go counting flags won before we existed.

Well then, you're still 9 flags behind Melbourne and 5 behind Fitzroy.

Speaking of which, you've gained precisely one flag on Fitzroy since they ceased to exist. At that rate you should draw level with them sometime in the 22nd Century.

If you want to look at it in a negative manner i guess you could be right

I dont though - i look at it in a premierships per year in the comp way

What you do is count the years in the comp and then divide by the premierships won

Freo, of course have to break mathematical rules to do this so its understandable why you dont

Just remember though in that universe there is every possibility Fremantle would have the 3 premierships and West Coast would have none.

You clearly have never watched Dr Who, such a universe would be a parallel time continuum paradox and a such, not sustainable leading to the end of the universe(s)!

If you want to look at it in a negative manner i guess you could be right

I dont though - i look at it in a premierships per year in the comp way

What you do is count the years in the comp and then divide by the premierships won

Freo, of course have to break mathematical rules to do this so its understandable why you dont

As a non Freo supporter you obviously are not privy to the inner sanctum at Freo.

Hopefully I don’t get into too much trouble for revealing the following but clearly you need some educating.

Freo FC were introduced into the AFL for a special purpose.

The AFL wanted to conduct a twenty year experiment whereby they could assess the relative strength of the participating clubs. The Eagles winning two premierships over the course of their eight year existence had some believing that a new superpower had emerged.

The theory was: introduce a catalyst (Freo) into the mix and see what happens.

You may remember from your old Science lessons at High School that a catalyst is (basically) introduced into an experiment to increase the speed of chemical reaction without itself being consumed.

Freo were never meant to be successful in their own right during the 20 year experiment. Their presence was required to shake up the rest of the competition and allow the boffins at AFL House to make a meaningful analysis of the league in general.

The results were crystal clear: old time powerhouses such as Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon and Melbourne were shown to be dray horses; the Eagles’ early success was shown to be no more than an aberration; while the genuine powerhouses Hawthorn, Geelong and Sydney came to the fore.

The original twenty year experiment is at an end, replaced by a new twenty year mission – unleash Freo FC and allow them to perform to their true ability and see how those recently exposed powerhouses can tolerate the white hot intensity and force that Freo FC will surely unleash upon them and the entire league.

The results should make for fascinating reading. See you in 20 years.

You clearly have never watched Dr Who, such a universe would be a parallel time continuum paradox and a such, not sustainable leading to the end of the universe(s)!

Where's your proof? How do you know that this universe that we are part of is indeed real and not merely a reflection of another universe whereby the Dockers were around 1st and won 3 premierships and the Eagles never won a thing. It would be like an opposite reality.

It.............could.................be..............true :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back