Dermott Brereton

Remove this Banner Ad

Roo's voice, at 40 years old, is still breaking. Irritating to listen to.

Yeah....but there's a distinct earthiness to Roo & his nasal twang....Whereas, the Peroxide hero, is so far up his own fundament, he wouldn't know where the earth began & his being ended.

I see rugby league has their very own brereton clone. Gus Gould, he is on the same level of stupidity combined with arrogance as our man Dermott.
If they had a full on debate live on TV it's safe to say this will happen to anyone who watches..
JyUliHl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see rugby league has their very own brereton clone. Gus Gould, he is on the same level of stupidity combined with arrogance as our man Dermott.
Agreed.

Not sure if Gus is a complete moron or just plays up to the moron audience.

Saying that if i had a choice of sitting next to Dermie or gus on a plane I'd take a bullet to the head.

It's fun reading the comments on SEN fb page when they upload a Dermal diaries episode.
I had never listened to derms diaries as I'm usually occupied at that time on a saturday but yesterday i got the chance to listen to it for the first time.

The way he talked about the guy who cracked his cheekbone was kind of funny to be honest. Funny in this sense that Derm didn't really have a leg to stand on. As usual he began his story bragging about his bench press statistics, and then went on to throw the guy who hit him under the bus for an incident 20 years ago and name him on radio.

He then whinged about how the guy got off on a technicality due to some complications with the umpire who reported him. After, when the guy offered to put it past them, Derm being the big tough macho man he is told him to F off. This, coming from a guy who seems to sprout "What happens on the field stays on the field" at every opportunity he gets.

He then was asked about pressing charges and he responded by saying something along the lines of how he wouldn't because he felt sorry for him.

What an absolute sook, to still be whingeing about an incident in the play from 20 years ago. I did laugh at how he tried to insult him by saying "He backed away meekly when I confronted him". You tell him, big boy!

All this, coming from a dickhead who spent his career sniping at every opportunity, and stomping a guys face who was lying on the ground.

George Armstrong Custer was a highly esteemed General in the U.S army and Union Army during the 1860"s. As the first placed graduate of his finishing year at West Point he was expected to rise quickly through the ranks and did so. More famous as a General he did hold the rank of colonel for a short time.

And he always pays too much for his match day tickets.

Dermie is a legend in his own lunchbox, which comes with a mirror attached.

EFA.

Don't get me wrong mate. Glad he played for us & loved watching him play....But he's far & away the biggest toss-bucket floating around in the media today. NFI.

DB: "I'll just say one thing... good mark, go back and kick the goal obviously (NOT THE THING!)..." then proceeds to ramble on over the set shot for more than 30 seconds.

dermotts near death experience story while surfing (where he said "ya know people always say i almost died, yeah well i almost did") went for an eternity. i dont think he took a breath during his account. unfortunately or fortunately he didnt breath under water.

Campaigner gets more sex in a week than I do in a lifetime, and i'm a ripper bloke.

It's not right.

Quality not quantity.

Something tells me Derm would derive more pleasure, while watching himself in a mirror....That way he could be sure he's really turned-on....Probably no real need for the woman there, other than as a prop or as the latest accessory.;)

I live 3 doors down from him. Seriously considering the flaming dogshit in a bag.

Could fill the bag with most of the s**t he says every weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back