Analysis Describe Season 2015 in one word

Remove this Banner Ad

Steppingstone.
(to next year).

Club had challenges. AFL trade bans, Goodesy treatment, Buddy situation. Exacerbated by huge injury toll in final weeks. Tough year.

Looking forward to next year. Love this club.
Love it mate. A bit of positivity amongst the gloom is nice to see.

I do agree though it's been a hard challenging year. Hopefully it's helped build the next crop the right way. Through some adversity but ultimately a "good" year (top 4, record membership etc etc) like this can build guys like Heeney, Mitchell, Harry, Rose, Nanna etc & is something they can hopefully draw from next year & beyond.

As such my word is optomistic (always will be with this club).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proud

Weve put up with alot of crap this year and we still had a top 4 finish. Obviously a disappointing last couple of weeks but either way i will always be proud of the boys. Well most of them. People have short memories given our last 20 years of finals. But we were the laughing stock before then so any kind of success is welcomed by me. Weve seen 2 flags in 10 years and 4 GF's maybe we are getting a bit spoilt.

Redemption

Don't think so

That was what this season should have been about.

Never really got the impression the players were hurting enough over that GF loss to be honest and I do wonder if the hunger is still there for some of them. Hopefully the drive for the next tilt will come from the Parkers, Mitchell's, Heeney's and Rampe's.

That was what this season should have been about.

Never really got the impression the players were hurting enough over that GF loss to be honest and I do wonder if the hunger is still there for some of them. Hopefully the drive for the next tilt will come from the Parkers, Mitchell's, Heeney's and Rampe's.

HOLLOW

How i feel. And how I see some of our players. I want players who have a heart and are proud to wear the red and white. Those who only want the pay can shove off.

HOLLOW

How i feel. And how I see some of our players. I want players who have a heart and are proud to wear the red and white. Those who only want the pay can shove off.

Anyone in particular? I admit Jetta looked like he was already in perth for the last couple weeks but im struggling to see any others

Orgasmic.

Anyone in particular? I admit Jetta looked like he was already in perth for the last couple weeks but im struggling to see any others
Yes, Jetta looked like he didn't want to be there. McVeigh is our Co Captain but at times he looks lost - unable to will himself into the contest and he can turn the ball over devastatingly. McVeigh needs to be capable of imposing himself on a game when we are losing. And make it look like it matters.Time for a new leader has been apparent for some time. Rohan goes missing for large chunks of game time. It is probably tied up with his injury prone ness and the lack of confidence he has in his own body, but the difference between his good and his less than desirable is too great.We need him big time to replace Shaw, but the more he plays, the more ways he finds to get hurt.

Yes, Jetta looked like he didn't want to be there. McVeigh is our Co Captain but at times he looks lost - unable to will himself into the contest and he can turn the ball over devastatingly. McVeigh needs to be capable of imposing himself on a game when we are losing. And make it look like it matters.Time for a new leader has been apparent for some time. Rohan goes missing for large chunks of game time. It is probably tied up with his injury prone ness and the lack of confidence he has in his own body, but the difference between his good and his less than desirable is too great.We need him big time to replace Shaw, but the more he plays, the more ways he finds to get hurt.

Have to agree to disagree, Gaz has one of the biggest hearts at the club and would be the last bloke i consider just "wanting the pay", goes missing but cant fault his desire. Im not sure if you are trolling me or not regarding macca... Had a very good year and should be in top 4 Skilton medal votes. Add to that one of the best decision makers under pressure in the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back