Describe the worst ******* person you ever had to work with

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh boy.

1.This stupid campaigner. This stupid stupid campaigner. was kind of placed into my store as a full timer and was only supposed to be there for 3 months, 9 months later untill i got him out

-Lunch Break, would consistently take one at around 2.30, then another one at 7, so basically taking 2 lunch breaks a day, Generally it would be Me, someone else in the morning, he would start at 12/1pm, I would finish at 5. Two people start at 4ish, Wouldnt communicate about breaks because i thought People wouldnt take the piss.
-He bricked 4 Eftpos machines when he didnt want to do the jobs i set out and decided to open up all the eftpos machines and wipe them down, Bricking all 4 in the process and causing about 3k in loss trade. because it was 1pm on a Friday and he honestly said "I think sweeping the floor is a little below me"
-Called one of the workers a fat bitch for pulling him up because he did * all work and decided to do the double lunch thing. Consistently got feedback he was a prick. Eventually sat down and both agreed wasnt for him, Not only was he useless he was Dull. weird smell.
-Consistently had people come to me complain/remark he was weird,
-Complained he wanted day shifts, However didnt want to do a close, say 8.30, then have to get up to open the store at 8.30, The 12 hour turnaround was just too much for him (lived on the same street as the shop, wanted me to * around with an entire roster and 6 other people to get him a 10-7 shift before he did a morning open)
-Refused to bring a key home with him because "* that, too much responsibility" often forgot to bring key home when he needed to do the odd open shift.
His girlfriend was super nice however. Dont know how she ended up with a dumb*
-Claimed to be an amateur boxer back in his day. I think it was his thing, Pretending he could of been a good boxer, Saw him almost throw his shoulder out shadowboxing in the back. Would be worried if the local 13 year old wanted to steal his Mcdonalds money

2-Peeky.

Would you believe getting two customer complaints that someone had been consistently staring at a customers ****? like 2 in a day. How ******* weird do you have to be to get caught twice and cop two ******* complaints?
-Had to have "That" talk about deoaderant, washing uniforms, Didnt work, So had to buy a can of lynx and leave it in the kitchen, Was the most popular boss after that move.
-tried to claim a workplace injury by riding on a pallet jack, falling off it and ******* his shoulder up, Very good way to relieve yourself of a job rather then the couple of grand payout you think you are going to get

This bloke at work - Just an absolute racist, homophobic tool of gigantic proportions - here are some of his greatest hits:

"Lady in dis corolla cut me awf when I was on da harley n dat, had da steel caps on so i just drove up next to her door and *in kicked da fing like BANG"

"kid got suspended for punchin a kid at da skool, had to go see da principal n dat so rocked up on ma harley wif loud pipes and work singlet and ripped jeans and da steel caps n dat, told him da only mistake dat she made was by givin the kid two to many warnings n dat...principal goes rah rah rah rah still suspended and i just said to da mrs get da lawyer on da fone"

"went ova to da rebels clubhouse n dey want me to join up n dat cos was tellin em bout my harley collection and me guns n dat"

Worked with the world's biggest hypocrite one year. He was incredibly uptight about things which was annoying enough in itself, but also could not see anything wrong with himself. Narcissistic personality disorder perhaps. He would complain about people doing something minor to management then go and do the exact same thing himself the next day. Absolute nightmare of a campaigner. Although he did a good job of galvanising the rest of the staff through sheer hatred of a common enemy!!!

This was years ago now but one thing I wonder is why management keep people like this around. Surely when one individual causes repeated conflict with a huge number of subjects, the proof is in the pudding. I don't care how good you are at your job (this guy was average).

This bloke at work - Just an absolute racist, homophobic tool of gigantic proportions - here are some of his greatest hits:

"Lady in dis corolla cut me awf when I was on da harley n dat, had da steel caps on so i just drove up next to her door and fu**in kicked da fing like BANG"

"kid got suspended for punchin a kid at da skool, had to go see da principal n dat so rocked up on ma harley wif loud pipes and work singlet and ripped jeans and da steel caps n dat, told him da only mistake dat she made was by givin the kid two to many warnings n dat...principal goes rah rah rah rah still suspended and i just said to da mrs get da lawyer on da fone"

"went ova to da rebels clubhouse n dey want me to join up n dat cos was tellin em bout my harley collection and me guns n dat"

Do you work with Dustin Martins dad?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

One of my colleagues cries at least a few times a week over nothing. I've seen her cry after getting off the phone to a client because they were rude, she's cried because our boss pulled her aside in regards to an audit. Fair enough it can be a stressful job. But she cries at everything. I heard her sniffling a few weeks ago and I asked her what was up and she said she was worried about her sister who got stung by a cactus and now it looks like the wound is infected. She's also cried when we ran out of sugar in the tea room and when she lost her work phone (it was down the side of her car) The worst thing is I share an office with her now and I'm slowly becoming her counsellor for the stupidest s**t imaginable.

You'll need to start daytime drinking.

When I was 15/16 I worked in an abboitoir.
We processed sausage skins. There was 2 of us in the room, called the runner room, right next to the s**t bag room. My boss was a psychopath 3 years older. Would bully me badly. I would go into the cleaning room and he would lock me in there. He would abuse me over anyrhing. Would laugh when another worker working the boiler would sexual harrass me. Would demean Me in changing rooms in front of everybody as I was yet to hit My final growth spurt. Would turn high pressure hoses on me, would talk about killing my pets. And many many more things.

He was my brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the worst but definitely the most odd was a bloke I worked with at a pub in the UK.

-everyone front of house was early to mid 20's, he was early 30's which stood out like a sore thumb.
-He also broke his hand after punching a wall because the ice machine stopped working
-He abruptly deleted his Facebook profile and created a new one under an alias. Never did figure out why.
-Was chock full of fabricated stories including but not limited to:
*We had two people punch on in the pub one time but not to worry because he made a quick call 'to some gypsy friends of mine who owe me one' who had graciously 'offered to come down and sort this nonsense out' for him.
*Bragged he broke up with his ex because she wouldn't perform a certain sex act on him. It later came out she dumped him because he's a campaigner.
*He always had an underground bare knuckle boxing fight coming up of which he was a participant. Somehow they all got postponed at the last minute.
*His previous underground bare knuckle fighting record was 6-1 and the one loss was because he didn't go hard enough on the guy in the first round, but not to worry he won the rematch in just 15 seconds with a right hook to the head.
*His brother who used to work with us as well was away for a few days because he was 'sorting out some business for me up north'. His brother had actually gone up to Manchester to visit some uni friends.

It was never a dull moment with Steve.

Not the worst but definitely the most odd was a bloke I worked with at a pub in the UK.

-everyone front of house was early to mid 20's, he was early 30's which stood out like a sore thumb.
-He also broke his hand after punching a wall because the ice machine stopped working
-He abruptly deleted his Facebook profile and created a new one under an alias. Never did figure out why.
*We had two people punch on in the pub one time but not to worry because he made a quick call 'to some gypsy friends of mine who owe me one' who had graciously 'offered to come down and sort this nonsense out' for him.
*Bragged he broke up with his ex because she wouldn't perform a certain sex act on him. It later came out she dumped him because he's a campaigner.
*He always had an underground bare knuckle boxing fight coming up of which he was a participant. Somehow they all got postponed at the last minute.
*His previous underground bare knuckle fighting record was 6-1 and the one loss was because he didn't go hard enough on the guy in the first round, but not to worry he won the rematch in just 15 seconds with a right hook to the head.
*His brother who used to work with us as well was away for a few days because he was 'sorting out some business for me up north'. His brother had actually gone up to Manchester to visit some uni friends.

Worked at a pub? Full of fake stories? This guy wasn't an Adelaide supporter who liked to Eat a lot of Crow was he?

I worked with a weird bloke in the UK as well, not at a pub, it was in an office. We started on the same day and sat next to each other so I spent a fair bit of time with him, he seemed fairly normal at first but then after a while he started coming out with these weird fanciful stories that were quite clearly bullsh*t. Like he claimed he was related to members of the Royal Family and had attended parties and other events at Buckingham Palace, he also claimed that Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice lived nearby to him and was stalking him, like she would get on the same bus as him and sit behind him or follow him around at the supermarket etc. It was more likely that he would have been stalking her if he had even seen her in public which was unlikely as I couldn't see Geri Halliwell taking public transport or shopping at the local Tesco.

He shared some of these stories with other people in the office and we all came to the conclusion that he was a deluded nutjob. He also regularly took days off work and would have lame excuses why he couldn't come in, like he didn't have enough money for the bus or the tube. After a while he stopped coming in altogether, not sure if he decided to quit or he was told to leave but I was just relieved I didn't have to deal with him anymore.

We had a girl start once then hand in a maternity leave form after 6 working days. Thought that was an interesting tactic when on probation, she was told it wouldn't work out

Her replacement had 7 sick days in 4 weeks and told to pack up his stuff after someone saw him on FB at the beach when 'sick'. It really boggles the mind what people like these 2 are thinking. You just know they're blaming everyone else for their financial woes too

People who i work with are druggies and take days off for drug related issues... tired, overdosed, ugly, stink

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fitting username.

Plenty of examples in my former and current lines of work. One guy I worked with in Government was late 40s, lived with his mother and cats. Had an unhealthy obsession with any redhead that worked in the building and especially if they were under 30. He also used to call his mother during shift to speak to said cats and sing to them. Not only was a potential Jeffrey Dahmer he also could do about 20% of the tasks expected of his position but because he was permanent they couldn't get rid of him.

Trouble was he also was a huge Neil Young fan so he wasn't a complete loss.

In the same office there was a middle aged woman who had been bumped down to part time. Was a raging alcoholic who didn't show up every few days and when she did show up had bruises on her from where she'd gotten drunk and had a fall. Tried time and time again through HR to help her and give her support but it was met with hostility. She used to have affairs with men of a similar age. When they realised how much of a train wreck she was they'd go back to their wives and she go on a tear. She also could hardly do her role but was permanent so couldn't be shot in to the sun.

Might not be the worst but first one that springs to mind.

Working a cruise line job. So work, live, party all in the same place. You get close to people quickly and if someone grates on you, it's only amplified.

I'm brand new and this guy has been with the company for like 3 years and says he has done other liners before. Cool, sure, knows what he is doing. A few weeks and all that go by and turns out he doesn't know what he is doing. Is lazy, does s**t wrong, explains why he is at the bottom with guys like me and not my boss. Would complain about never getting promoted but had turned down offers before. Would lie about different things within the company as well. But here is the worst part

This campaigner smells. Like really smells. Not just from working hard in the sun and is sweaty. But like took a s**t in his underwear and kept walking around. I walked into one room and had to leave because he had clearly been in there recently because his smell ******* lingered around. Would talk to his roommates and they'd say they have never seen his bathroom towel move. Was ******* nasty.

TL;DR: s**t worker you didn't want to spend time with and when you did, smelt ******* awful.

People who talk to themselves at their desk to convince everyone they're busy are the pits too

"where'd I put that email....mmm...here it is" then reads mumbling to themselves. Always stressed about how busy they are and won't hesitate to tell people either. Rarely like being told if they put as much effort into work as they did pretending they wouldn't be as busy. This is government 101

The George Costanza.

“I always look annoyed. Yeah, when you look annoyed all the time, people think that you're busy"

When I didnt want to be bothered Id walk fast through an area pretending to work something out in my head.. holding my fingers out like I was counting.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

People who talk to themselves at their desk to convince everyone they're busy are the pits too

"where'd I put that email....mmm...here it is" then reads mumbling to themselves. Always stressed about how busy they are and won't hesitate to tell people either. Rarely like being told if they put as much effort into work as they did pretending they wouldn't be as busy. This is government 101

Yep got one of those in my office- he's a lovely guy (cute too) but so *ing annoying when he does that. Just stfu.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back