Other DeShaun Watson - Allegations of Improper Behavior

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, youre posting incredibly dumb s**t, 66 massage therapists at minimum he contacted within a 17 month time frame, sure there probably are a few who jumped on for the ride, but you'd be incredibly naive to believe none had legitimate claims.

lol, youre posting incredibly dumb s**t, 66 massage therapists at minimum he contacted within a 17 month time frame, sure there probably are a few who jumped on for the ride, but you'd be incredibly naive to believe none had legitimate claims.
Whether you or I or others want to accept it or not, there ARE two sides to every story AND some sus things going from BOTH sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether you or I or others want to accept it or not, there ARE two sides to every story AND some sus things going from BOTH sides

No, im not saying hes guilty of 25 counts, im saying Buzbee used others with far less legitimate claims to prop up the women who were sexual violated. Its pretty clear what he was doing. You dont have to sit on one side of the fence or the other, it isn't guilty or not guilty. Hes guilty of some and paid a nuisance payment to others who probably had consensual sex with him.

So the other 20 didn’t have legitimate claims and were just in it for some quick money.

Some probably easier to settle than others, some happy to take the payout offered. Im sure there are some scabs in there who had consensual sex looking for a hand out.

Some probably easier to settle than others, some happy to take the payout offered. Im sure there are some scabs in there who had consensual sex looking for a hand out.

I do feel though the sheer numbers being thrown around have taken some of the spotlight away from the fact that even 1 isn't acceptable.

I do feel though the sheer numbers being thrown around have taken some of the spotlight away from the fact that even 1 isn't acceptable.

Absolutely, I feel sorry for Solis most in this, I think she absolutely was one of the women who was sexually violated and had no intention of it going the way Deshaun wanted it to. Hope she gets whatever makes her happy out of it.

Absolutely, I feel sorry for Solis most in this, I think she absolutely was one of the women who was sexually violated and had no intention of it going the way Deshaun wanted it to. Hope she gets whatever makes her happy out of it.

Let’s hope she gets her happy ending…

Too soon?

With all this settled or soon to be, it maybe becomes possible the NFL hands down no suspension or a small one like 4-6 weeks like Big Ben (similar....one case settled, one thrown out). It's like a "nothing to see here" case now -- no criminal charges, civil case settled. As opposed to say Ray Rice or Kareem Hunt case where video of assault is there, and/or other cases where someone is actually convicted of assault, dom.vio, dui etc.

Victims of sexual assault rarely get the justice they deserve.

For some they can trade it off for money, for others it might not be jail for the perpetrator, more the public shame of their actions.

Not everyone can be bought with cash. I hope that for Solis she gets what she's after and it might be a public hearing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back