Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
The salacious bit about the above is the NFL spokesperson said "our thoughts and prayers go out to Watson" as well as to the victims. Wtf.
After the Port Arthur massacre.

Troy Vincent as a cop: "Our thoughts and prayers are with Martin Bryant, as well as the victims"

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
St.George
How embarrassing it'd be. When you have such fame, and then you get caught out for something embarrassing, it'd be hard to walk out in public again, stand before crowds of fans, try to make speeches to teammates and fans, try to come off as a leader in press conferences and do charitable work and whatnot. Hole needing to be crawled into.

ausbacker

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Beantown
How embarrassing it'd be. When you have such fame, and then you get caught out for something embarrassing, it'd be hard to walk out in public again, stand before crowds of fans, try to make speeches to teammates and fans, try to come off as a leader in press conferences and do charitable work and whatnot. Hole needing to be crawled into.
Until the next drama comes along and quickly, Watson's "issues" become yesterday's news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bipolarbear

It's me, it's me it's BPB
Jul 29, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
Teams that should consider a trade but probably won't: Baltimore & Cleveland.
What? Baker Mayfield has been a large reason for the culture shift in Cleveland.
Most Cleveland fans love him for this, Mahomes is the only one I would prefer to Mayfield personally.
Mayfield has only just begun his reign, he will reveal the true Baker this year.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
What? Baker Mayfield has been a large reason for the culture shift in Cleveland.
Most Cleveland fans love him for this, Mahomes is the only one I would prefer to Mayfield personally.
Mayfield has only just begun his reign, he will reveal the true Baker this year.
I'm not a believer, but that doesn't mean you're not right.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
so mahomes is the only QB you would prefer over Mayfield?

Mayfield looks like he could be a really good QB but that is insane confidence imo

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Wash your mouth out and go to your room. Mac is a Patriot and I look forward to following his long and distinguished Tom Brady-esque career with the greatest franchise the NFL has ever known.
Your owner has more/a lot in common with DeShaun tho :)

Bipolarbear

It's me, it's me it's BPB
Jul 29, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
so mahomes is the only QB you would prefer over Mayfield?

Mayfield looks like he could be a really good QB but that is insane confidence imo
For Cleveland yes. Imagine if Cleveland suddenly decided to not take Baker's 5th year option and went with Rodgers or Watson who right now are better players?

Imagine destabilisation it would cause in Cleveland which finally has direction for the FIRST TIME IN 50 years.

Cleveland fans love Mayfield. He's worth more to us than any other QB.

Remove this Banner Ad