Other DeShaun Watson - Allegations of Improper Behavior

Remove this Banner Ad

Buzbee said in a Tuesday Instagram post that he "doesn't feel comfortable going to the Houston Police Department" with information, according to ESPN. Buzbee said he and his clients "will go elsewhere to provide our evidence to investigative authorities."
This does not make him look good, especially when you consider that he previously claimed he had given stuff to HPD only for them to almost immediately contradict him. IDK what it says, if anything, about the validity of the accusations because there is now at least one person accusing him of similar behaviour who isn't part of the lawsuits

This does not make him look good, especially when you consider that he previously claimed he had given stuff to HPD only for them to almost immediately contradict him. IDK what it says, if anything, about the validity of the accusations because there is now at least one person accusing him of similar behaviour who isn't part of the lawsuits
As posted after, Watsons lawyers son works high up in the HPD, is why

What a gross individual.

Yeah so I am on the look out for a new QB in some leagues, just putting that out there.
Ill give you a fifth for the disgusting pervert in empire since I'm collecting them, would be a nice duo with AB.

As posted after, Watsons lawyers son works high up in the HPD, is why

So he's essentially saying the HPD is corrupt, why should we believe the court system is any different then?

Reading that SI article, Mary seems like a lady with her head screwed on, Buzbee trying to use tactics to force her to sign with his law firm as she states. She would be wise to go elsewhere.

Watson is clearly a sicko, but Buzbee is an absolute clown. Could not give a * about his clients, all about putting his own name up in lights.

The Houston Police Department has opened an investigation on Deshaun Watson.
In addition to the 20 civil lawsuits, a Jane Doe has officially filed a police report on Watson. This allows the police department to investigate the allegations and provides some clarity to Watson's attorney. Both the investigation and the civil disputes are expected to drag out, and the NFL can suspend Watson without a guilty charge or plead. Those in the NFL don't expect Watson to be traded by the NFL Draft, but that's obviously a secondary concern for Watson and his alleged victims. The Houston Police Department said they will not comment on the investigation.
SOURCE: Houston Police on Twitter
Apr 2, 2021, 7:28 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40 massage therapists....i think watson simply found he enjoyed the naughty ones one day, but got a bit perverted where he likes coercing Instagram type attractive ones in the heat of a massage into seeing his utensil and turning into a naughty one. Like the power trip of it. Reckon all those ones who have complained are probably very attractive but not proper masseusses or inexperienced.

40 massage therapists....i think watson simply found he enjoyed the naughty ones one day, but got a bit perverted where he likes coercing Instagram type attractive ones in the heat of a massage into seeing his utensil and turning into a naughty one. Like the power trip of it. Reckon all those ones who have complained are probably very attractive but not proper masseusses or inexperienced.

100% agree, got a big rush out of it happening unexpectedly with someone , and has been looking/infatuated for the same rush ever since.

100% agree, got a big rush out of it happening unexpectedly with someone , and has been looking/infatuated for the same rush ever since.
It's exactly the same mindset as an old man in a trench coat who gets a thrill out of exposing his utensil to a young lady. The "expectedness" of a naughty massage spoils the thrill a bit. The rush itself is the unexpectedness of the moment.

Two of the 22 women suing Deshaun Watson for sexual assault went public on Tuesday.
Ashley Solis and Lauren Baxley revealed their identities and stories at a Tuesday news conference. “I got into massage therapy to help people, to heal their minds and bodies, to bring peace to their souls,” Solis said in a harrowing statement. “Deshaun Watson has robbed me of that.” For now, this remains a civil, and not criminal, matter, though the Houston PD has opened an investigation. The one thing we know about Watson's NFL future right now is that it almost certainly includes the commissioner's exempt list. This is a disturbing situation that continues to only get worse.
SOURCE: The Athletic
Apr 6, 2021, 3:41 PM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back