Other DeShaun Watson - Allegations of Improper Behavior

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nike suspended its endorsement deal with Deshaun Watson.
The fallout begins a day after two of the 22 women suing Watson for sexual assault went public. “We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson. We will continue to closely monitor the situation,” Nike said in a statement. Meanwhile, the Houston Police Department has opened an investigation into the allegations against the Houston quarterback. Watson is quickly becoming a pariah with his legal troubles expected to carry on for months. He could miss some or all of the 2021 NFL season if his legal affairs aren't resolved by the summer. Even if they are, Watson has said he will not play for the Texans, and it seems the team is preparing for that eventuality. Acquiring Watson via trade this spring or summer would be a public relations nightmare for an NFL franchise -- not to mention a moral dilemma for those disturbed by the glut of sexual assault allegations against Watson.
SOURCE: CNBC.com
Apr 7, 2021, 9:38 AM ET

I thought I have a pretty narrow mind. Americans, blacks in particular, are triggering me so hard with story.

Trying to make it about race when 15 of Watson's 22 accusers are black. How ******* *ed do you have to be?

Acquiring Watson via trade this spring or summer would be a public relations nightmare for an NFL franchise -- not to mention a moral dilemma for those disturbed by the glut of sexual assault allegations against Watson.

There will be some team to trade for him far earlier than we all think would be the case. . Belichick and the Patriots written all over it Imo.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Deshaun Watson's future on the playing field remains "up in the air."
Watson's team has argued that, according to Texas law, the 25-year-old can't properly defend himself against anonymous accusers, which essentially ensures that all 22 accusers not only identify themselves but that all cases will be reconsolidated as one large civil lawsuit. While both rulings are considered small wins for Watson's legal team, this issue isn't going away absent settlement or cases being dropped altogether — both scenarios seem highly unlikely at this point. Odds are the league keeps out of it until further evidence is brought to the table. This situation (and Watson's unknown outlook on the field) could drag well into the summer.
SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Apr 9, 2021, 1:52 PM ET

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
:(

1b0e530.png

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lol, liar, one therapist supporting watson ends up having her DMs revealed and shows she avoided him because of the very stories we now know of...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, liar, one therapist supporting watson ends up having her DMs revealed and shows she avoided him because of the very stories we now know of...

he is ****ed

Mega rich/famous people ruining their careers with bad behavior. I guess its that thing of ego power once fame and money comes.
I think they just feel invincible until they get brought down

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think they just feel invincible until they get brought down
Women throw themselves at athletes and actors, so that starts the rot. But its also self-entitlement in general....dont you know who i am syndrome....general attitude or revelation they can do anything and get away with it, privileges etc. Lack of will power, inner strength, weaklings. Bravo to those like Brady etc who focus on football, the thing that made them

Mega rich/famous people ruining their careers with bad behavior. I guess its that thing of ego power once fame and money comes.

Took scarface too literally.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
ESPN trying hard to resurrect the man.

Must be a tough spot for some ESPN personalities like Jemele Hill with feet in both BLM and feminism. Which one does she choose over the other? 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back