Other DeShaun Watson - Allegations of Improper Behavior

Apr 5, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Beantown
Why are Watson's legal team acting like they are winning the war?
Allegations are not facts and once cross-examination starts, unless they're water-tight, versions of events (mysteriously) start unravelling. Once the complainant character assassinations start, then we'll see.

Watson may well be a predator but we won't learn that from the MeToo idiots in the media baying for blood.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Athletic's Aaron Reiss reports attorneys representing Deshaun Watson have accused Watson's alleged victims of "lying about their trauma" and the number of massage sessions they had with the quarterback.
Watson's legal defense has come into focus over the past week, and it's centered on casting doubts about the validity of the (many) accusations of sexual misconduct against Watson. The legal team charges that eight of Watson's accusers "bragged about, praised, or were excited" about providing massage services to Watson, and that five accusers have told others that "they wanted to get money" from Watson. Some of the accusers, according to Watson's lawyers, weren't truthful about how many massage sessions they had with him. The QB's attorneys claim seven of the women who have brought accusations against Watson "willingly worked or offered to work" with Watson after alleged incidents of sexual assault. Watson's legal issues could last into the summer and cost him some or all of the 2021 season.
SOURCE: Aaron Reiss on Twitter
Apr 19, 2021, 11:26 AM ET

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
So by my understanding Watson's lawyer has now agreed that some of these sessions have involved sexual encounters, but they were consensual. He's also stating that some of these women have discussed or agreed to have a second session. We also know he he paid these women and he paid for some of these women to travel to Texas.

Maybe someone with better knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong, by his team admitting that many of these sexual encounters were consensual, or if these women were ok with scheduling a second session after the first was sexual, doesn't that constitute sex trafficking? Both parties admitting it will be sex for money and will involve interstate travel, is that not sex trafficking? Or even if the women didn't know it would be for sex, his pattern of making these sessions sexual, does that not constitute intent enough to classify his actions as sex trafficking?

By definition, yes.

[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mann\_Act](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mann_Act)

It's something that the FBI could absolutely investigate. It's one of the multiple things they have on Matt Gaetz.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Screenshot_20210420-064702.png

Interesting stuff, my boy Florio reckons Harden is doing this to flush out any women that might not be telling the truth about their sexual encounter and to get Buzzbee to the table so they can talk settlement ASAP.

Apr 5, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Beantown
Interesting stuff, my boy Florio reckons Harden is doing this to flush out any women that might not be telling the truth about their sexual encounter and to get Buzzbee to the table so they can talk settlement ASAP.
All this fiasco reinforces to me is don't react to allegations or headlines, wait for pertinent information to avail itself.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Back