Other DeShaun Watson - Allegations of Improper Behavior

Remove this Banner Ad

The salacious bit about the above is the NFL spokesperson said "our thoughts and prayers go out to Watson" as well as to the victims. Wtf.

After the Port Arthur massacre.

Troy Vincent as a cop: "Our thoughts and prayers are with Martin Bryant, as well as the victims"

Watson is getting terrible advice from everyone around him in terms of trying to manage his public image and managing the potential for him to play this season.

How embarrassing it'd be. When you have such fame, and then you get caught out for something embarrassing, it'd be hard to walk out in public again, stand before crowds of fans, try to make speeches to teammates and fans, try to come off as a leader in press conferences and do charitable work and whatnot. Hole needing to be crawled into.

How embarrassing it'd be. When you have such fame, and then you get caught out for something embarrassing, it'd be hard to walk out in public again, stand before crowds of fans, try to make speeches to teammates and fans, try to come off as a leader in press conferences and do charitable work and whatnot. Hole needing to be crawled into.
Until the next drama comes along and quickly, Watson's "issues" become yesterday's news.

Baltimore? Be reasonable

Even if they would be better off they couldn’t. Trade the face of the franchise for an alleged predator??

I did say should but probably not

Pay Lamar a shitload instead.... 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams that should consider a trade but probably won't: Baltimore & Cleveland.
What? Baker Mayfield has been a large reason for the culture shift in Cleveland.
Most Cleveland fans love him for this, Mahomes is the only one I would prefer to Mayfield personally.
Mayfield has only just begun his reign, he will reveal the true Baker this year.

What? Baker Mayfield has been a large reason for the culture shift in Cleveland.
Most Cleveland fans love him for this, Mahomes is the only one I would prefer to Mayfield personally.
Mayfield has only just begun his reign, he will reveal the true Baker this year.

I'm not a believer, but that doesn't mean you're not right.

so mahomes is the only QB you would prefer over Mayfield?

Mayfield looks like he could be a really good QB but that is insane confidence imo

Or ....Pats send Mac Jones + to Houston for Watson.
Wash your mouth out and go to your room. Mac is a Patriot and I look forward to following his long and distinguished Tom Brady-esque career with the greatest franchise the NFL has ever known.

Wash your mouth out and go to your room. Mac is a Patriot and I look forward to following his long and distinguished Tom Brady-esque career with the greatest franchise the NFL has ever known.

Your owner has more/a lot in common with DeShaun tho :)

so mahomes is the only QB you would prefer over Mayfield?

Mayfield looks like he could be a really good QB but that is insane confidence imo

For Cleveland yes. Imagine if Cleveland suddenly decided to not take Baker's 5th year option and went with Rodgers or Watson who right now are better players?

Imagine destabilisation it would cause in Cleveland which finally has direction for the FIRST TIME IN 50 years.

Cleveland fans love Mayfield. He's worth more to us than any other QB.

Rusty Hardin must of finally decided to listen to my boy Mike Floria's sound advice he gave a few months ago. Good one Mikey! 🤗

Could have done it at the start an no one would have the wiser. Like Mike said also. DeShaun needs to employ Mike as his lawyer

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back