Other DeShaun Watson - Allegations of Improper Behavior

So the worst, most damning thing that the lawyer could leak is that Watson drove half an hour with a towel. And wouldn’t say if a girl was attractive or not.

No wonder the criminal charges went nowhere.

At best, hes a ******* weirdo

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
I dont mind that since he has already lost last season while it was being investigated.

I'm sure the media will be all over the HBO interview (and aussiedude will post it on here immediately) but meanwhile a podcast with Watson's lawyer has gone a bit under the radar. Bullet points...

• Rusty Hardin doubts the NFL will have the courage to not suspend given the media attention
  • only 3 of the 22 claims meet and could potentially violate the NFL Code of Conduct policy
  • Watson's side was happy criminal charges were brought to get a proper investigation
  • the Dolphins were close to a trade last year, but wanted a full settlement and non disclosure agreements
  • the lawyer for the women also wanted NDAs, Watson's side doesn't
  • the four teams who offered contracts and trades were all satisfied after their own investigations

Also, Watson's lawyer is definitely the chicken lawyer from Futurama.

Just say yes hes a great QB and im happy to have him on my team, no need to defend to defend his honour when you've only done it since he became the Browns QB. Makes you look even more biased than usual

Sorry. Can this site only have the negative media articles? I’ll be sure to check with a mod.

I haven’t said my personal thoughts anyway.

Its not about only positing negative articles, its trying to make
  • only 3 of the 22 claims meet and could potentially violate the NFL Code of Conduct policy
...a positive. Only 3. What a great guy.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I’m not making it a positive.
Considering you've largely been awol from this forum and seemingly only reappeared to blind back Watson since he chose the Browns, you can hardly fault other posters who think that you parroting a clearly biased source in attempting to downplay the allegation is just you continuing to try to paint the situation in a positive light

I’m not making it a positive. It was a summary of an interview with his lawyer. I put no positive or negative spin on it. Was just exactly what was said.

Here I was thinking my post was newsworthy. Maybe not good enough to be dumped in the off-season thread with Lamar getting a new coach, or the Ravens signing an UDFA with a funny last name. But still somewhat noteworthy.

Apologies for posting news that fans of other teams might be interested rather than just my own constantly like you. Ill try and do better.

Back