Competition Design an Avatar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey SFA,

I am sure if you are like me you are damn tired of the avatar that has been the mainstay of TheCoach16. That same ******* picture has been a constant and it is time to move on.

The great man needs a fresh start and I am calling on all of the creative minds in the SFA and even PhenomenalV1 to design a new avatar for TheCoach16. This should be right in the sweet spot for Packedlunch who is the king of photo shop in this great league.

The final round this year will be an extremely emotional one for TheCoach16 and he has humbly accepted to wear the winning avatar for the Bombers final round this season.

Please submit your entry in this thread and I will announce the winner at the end of this week. The winning entry will win free Platinum membership to Big Footy for a year...pretty sure.

Yours sincerely,

Tony Lynn 15.

Hey SFA,

I am sure if you are like me you are damn tired of the avatar that has been the mainstay of TheCoach16. That same ******* picture has been a constant and it is time to move on.

The great man needs a fresh start and I am calling on all of the creative minds in the SFA and even PhenomenalV1 to design a new avatar for TheCoach16. This should be right in the sweet spot for Packedlunch who is the king of photo shop in this great league.

The final round this year will be an extremely emotional one for TheCoach16 and he has humbly accepted to wear the winning avatar for the Bombers final round this season.

Please submit your entry in this thread and I will announce the winner at the end of this week. The winning entry will win free Platinum membership to Big Footy for a year...pretty sure.

Yours sincerely,

Tony Lynn 15.
DlSESX0UYAAA84C.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KohPhi! Really?! You know how weird I am about poop, and all things poop related...
the s**t will hit the fan if any more of that crap is posted!
https://ametia.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/s**t-hits-the-fan.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back