Workshop Design iPhone/iPad AFL Wallpapers

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah unfortunately most of the high res pics I could find were with clash guernseys :(

as far as other player wallpapers it just depends when I get free time to do them as I usually have a few clients on the go most times. I wanna get a few more Crows ones outta the way first though
Yea keep doing more Crows ones top job :)

Looks really good dude. There's a massive hole for this sort of stuff in footy, probably due to the lack of free high res images.
And the strangle hold the AFL has on any imagery. Most likely if popular and comes to their attention they would kill even if it was free.

Hey guys, I'm after something very specific, and have a pretty clear image of in my head but am incapable of doing myself.

I want a wallpaper for my phone which shows my three greatest sporting loves; Adelaide Crows, Liverpool FC and North Adelaide Fc.

I was inspired by this image the shankly gates;
http://i.imgur.com/0JQG5YC.jpg

But I would love someone to add to it and have 'we fly as one,' and 'the club we love,' and the heritage logos of both north and crows somehow.

I love the dark, gritty tone of this original image, and the way the golden letters look.

Any takers?

Fizzler Did you make an instagram page called 'AFL vector players' or something similar?
I know the page, but it is not me. I had the suspicion that it was Haro, but I dm'ed him and he said he wasn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know the page, but it is not me. I had the suspicion that it was Haro, but I dm'ed him and he said he wasn't.
That's exactly something Haro would say.....

Hey guys would someone be able to make me one of these? I love the look of the Lenny Hayes one but was hoping if someone could please use the Luke Parker pic below to make a similar design? If possible could I please have it on iPhone 5

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back