Discussion Design Software

Remove this Banner Ad

jamesg155

Draftee
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi,

Having been lurking on the graphic design forums for a while I've started to get interested in Guernsey design. What programs (preferably free) do you guys use? I'm considering using Inkscape but I'm not sure how great it is for this kind of design. I've done a few graphic design courses at my school so difficulty isn't really an issue for me.

Cheers,
James

Hi,

Having been lurking on the graphic design forums for a while I've started to get interested in Guernsey design. What programs (preferably free) do you guys use? I've done a few graphic design courses at my school so difficulty isn't really an issue for me.

Cheers,
James
Photoshop, illustrator and paint

Go for Photoshop mate. Combines features of Illustrator, allows you to create lovely 3D designs and nice, clean logos.

Will take a bit of practice but you'll get there mate :)
Thanks for the advice! Like I said I've had a bit of experience with photoshop and the like but I'm far from being an expert.

Yeh I use Photoshop as well. I know there are some really good artists on here that use Illustrator, I think Freight Train is one. The only thing is that neither of these programs are free but if you know where to look you can find all sorts of free stuff on the internet ;)
Thanks man. Like with Fizzler your work is a testament to how good photoshop is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back