Stockers

Draftee
Feb 25, 2012
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi,

I am from the Tasmanian Police Force.
We are hosting the Australian Police Football Competition in Hobart in October.
We have to provide an All-Australian Jumper for the successful players who get selected and we were hoping for your professional assistance.

The winning design will be sent the jumper once they are made.

I have some basic requirements:

- It has to have the APFA logo on the jumper (I can't attach logos, so please google "Australian Police Football Association" and you will find the logo)
- It has to have the Bendigo Bank logo at least once (maybe twice) (please google the logo)
- We were thinking green and gold for the colours (with white or maroon as a third colour if needed).
- Maybe the southern cross on the design (optional)
- Maybe the map of Tasmania on the back (optional). We want to keep away from the map of Tasmania on the front (as that is what out current jumper looks like)
- We dont have to have number on the back
- Anything you can associate with Hobart...the Tasman Bridge Mt. Wellington (optional).

We have to have this on the jumper as well:

AUSTRALIAN POLICE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
HOBART, 2012
ALL - AUSTRALIAN TEAM

- They also have to be awesome
- Two or three weeks to finalise.

I hope this is enough information and if you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks

police%20logo.png

BendigoBank_Logo.jpg

Thanks. This is good.
I am not sure if I this is what happens but some feedback:

Please look at putting the map of Tassie in place of the number on some of the designs.

- Fabulousfill: We like your design - Can you put the words we requested on there, and put the small map you have on there in place of the number
- Creagus - Love your "chequers" (is that the right spelling). Could you incorporate that into a navy and blue design??
- S- Trend - we like your second and third design - Just remove the numbers and put the map (including the AA inside the map) in its place

We would also look at using the map of Australia in the jumper, if it could be worked in (to signify All-Australian)....might be to many maps - not sure.

Thanks
Craig

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. This is good.
I am not sure if I this is what happens but some feedback:

Please look at putting the map of Tassie in place of the number on some of the designs.

- Fabulousfill: We like your design - Can you put the words we requested on there, and put the small map you have on there in place of the number

Like this:

apfcaa2.jpg

Or this:

apfcaawithshortsponsor2.jpg

Looks good.
We will put a short list of 5 together in a week or so and the board will decide.
I will let you know the short list once we believe all designs have come in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back