Competition Design the Premiers logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Since 2008 the previous years premiership team has worn a gold AFL logo during the next season.

You have been asked to design a new logo to go on the previous seasons premiers jumpers. So the logo will have to be the size of the AFL logo, and say AFL when you look at it.

This contest will be open for two weeks and will close Sunday September 16th when a poll will start to decide the winner and the next person to go on the Honour Board.

34t37e0.png

It is to go on the Reigning Premiers jumper for the following season. My idea was to have the AFL logo like every other team, but also show the other teams what we won. The gold AFL logo looks like a normal AFL logo which has faded in the sun.

Probably the wrong place to put this, but it turns out the 2012 player issue long sleeve Geelong guernseys had a gold logo patch rather than sublimated.
Thats weird o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14y7adk.jpg

Is this okay for a first try at logo designing?
I know it's generic and not really "outside the box" but i'm proud of it!

Oh, I don't know how I didn't realise that the competition had ended, but thanks for the compliment.

Well the 2012 AFL Premiers are the Premiers of Australia in 2012, so that explains it.
Wouldn't really work.

Oh, I don't know how I didn't realise that the competition had ended, but thanks for the compliment.

Well the 2012 AFL Premiers are the Premiers of Australia in 2012, so that explains it.
Not really, the premiers are premiers of the league and not of the nation.

Probably the wrong place to put this, but it turns out the 2012 player issue long sleeve Geelong guernseys had a gold logo patch rather than sublimated.

Here is a close up photo of the front and back:
premlogo_zpse89484c1.png

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest because I was expecting the premiers logo to be sublimated but it looks like they have just stuck the logo onto a 2011 player issue long sleeve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back