Discussion Designs from Bigfooty are being used.

Remove this Banner Ad

Counted 7 of my work, 4 North Melbourne logos, 2 retro Hawthorn shields and a retro Giants shield
Can't go without mentioning the Lions logo by ____
I find it somewhat flattering but when you consider the intent is to profit off someone else's work, it doesn't sit well with me

You can get them removed if you write to Red Bull, I mean Red Bubble, stating that it's yours.

I've had a few of mine removed (albeit unjustifiably). One was a very generic, geometric, yellow and black pattern and Dynamo Dresden claimed it infringed on their IP. Their claim was laughable but RB still removed it.

You can get them removed if you write to Red Bull, I mean Red Bubble, stating that it's yours.

I've had a few of mine removed (albeit unjustifiably). One was a very generic, geometric, yellow and black pattern and Dynamo Dresden claimed it infringed on their IP. Their claim was laughable but RB still removed it.
wow haha can we see a comparison between the two?

The Victorian didn't you claim this was your logo or something? go get em lol

View attachment 944125

let us know how you go with your cease and desist claim

Sent an email, will provide updates when possible

UPDATE
RedBubble responded 11:07PM
I left out a few things in the report process (mainly statements declaring everything said is true)

To quote: "As soon as we receive this information [the statements], we will expeditiously remove any content you allege is an infringement of your intellectual property and/or publicity rights."

UPDATE
RedBubble responded 11:07PM
I left out a few things in the report process (mainly statements declaring everything said is true)

To quote: "As soon as we receive this information [the statements], we will expeditiously remove any content you allege is an infringement of your intellectual property and/or publicity rights."
UPDATE
All but 1 has been taken down. I'm assuming it's an oversight because it's the last one I linked and it wasn't spaced out like the others

Highly suggest others bring the other BF designs to RBs attention to stop this senseless cash grab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back