Discussion Designs from Bigfooty are being used.

Remove this Banner Ad

Been meaning to post this one for a while. The website for Brisbane's new training and women's match venue features a surprising two-for-one:
ReserveSpringfield_zpsqzzaxncm.jpg

First, the AFLW logo on the ground is something I believe Allikat cooked up.

And then on the screen thing behind the goals is a familiar Lions logo redesign which I think has already appeared in this thread a few times.
Yep that's definitely my logo. I wonder if they just googled AFLW and didn't realise it's a fake?

yep, definitely seems like the company hired to produce the concept renders weren't too well educated on aussie rules and just whacked "aflw logo" into google.
I feel like I should demand payment for my services, but then they might realise their mistake and fix it.

Wish that guy would gimme a spare

In Adelaide last year I saw some local footy club was using a modified version of my logo. Sadly kid wearing it walked too fast plus taking a random photo of a kid would be too weird

Gonna have a wild guess that it was 'SMOSH West Lakes'

I've been meaning to post this ever since I started working at my job of cleaning rooms at an Aged Care Facility in South Gippy. This is the board of residents that have won their Footy Tipping and also one of many examples of why I think the person who runs it doesn't actually watch AFL.
IMG20190122140130.jpg Every resident also has a picture of something they like on their room's door and there's 2 that have the current logo of Essendon and St. Kilda but remade to look like the VFL ones.

I also found that Adelaide logo as an iPod cover at a kiosk in Stocklands, Traralgon

I also remember somewhere that the design DWWWW used for a couple season came from here. Is that true?

P.S. The Sydney logo that's missing was the current one

I've been meaning to post this ever since I started working at my job of cleaning rooms at an Aged Care Facility in South Gippy. This is the board of residents that have won their Footy Tipping and also one of many examples of why I think the person who runs it doesn't actually watch AFL.
View attachment 609527Every resident also has a picture of something they like on their room's door and there's 2 that have the current logo of Essendon and St. Kilda but remade to look like the VFL ones.

I also found that Adelaide logo as an iPod cover at a kiosk in Stocklands, Traralgon

I also remember somewhere that the design DWWWW used for a couple season came from here. Is that true?

P.S. The Sydney logo that's missing was the current one

I did an Allies logo for them back in 2012 if it was the one they used they never told me.
It was a shield with four white lines on a 45 degree with a navy blue background. Allies was in the top and DWWWW at the bottom.

They can drop one of the w’s now that Woodside is back on their own.

That trophy is so bad that it's awesome.
Can we volunteer our time and resources to make it better?

Obviously I have access to all the logos, but can't print locally.
If we get a standard size for the images, can someone put their hand up to print them off on a decent printer, someone else laminate them, and then have them sent to FootyGuy13 who would then swap them out on the trophy?

PS 2021 season will be interesting, when the year will have to be written over that knot in the wood.

I did an Allies logo for them back in 2012 if it was the one they used they never told me.
It was a shield with four white lines on a 45 degree with a navy blue background. Allies was in the top and DWWWW at the bottom.

They can drop one of the w’s now that Woodside is back on their own.
I posted the design in the "History of being burnt" thread though I realise that it was all done through DMs so no one had actually posted what they put up in the thread for it

My 2019 membership pack arrived the other day with this pin...

pin.jpg

Which I thought looked eerily similar to this thing I posted here on my old template... in 2014.

Port_set_home.png

Anyway, just here to announce to everyone that I've made it in the graphic design world and that my work is now a physical thing in the hands of tens of thousands of people.

I'm curious to know how the image even came to the person who made the pin, I can't find it with any of the key words like port adelaide jumper, etc on Google Images.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just stumbled across this, turns out they used my template for the project, it still even says ''Designed by Cody_'' on the collar.
1590933972710.png

Just stumbled across this, turns out they used my template for the project, it still even says ''Designed by Cody_'' on the collar.
View attachment 884698
Isn't that Bacon Warrior's template?

Last edited:
I just saw a reference to "Minimalist AFL logos" in another thread and it reminded me of something I've been meaning to mention.

I've seen Hawthorn members' bumper stickers recently with the isolated eye on them. Straight from the minimalist logos thread. I wonder if El_Scorcho has seen them or if there has been any discussion here of the idea being copied. Once again everyone will probably say it doesn't matter, but I am slowly compiling a list of things that AFL clubs have unashamedly pilfered. I just double-checked the definition of pilfer: to steal stealthily in small amounts and often again and again. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Hawkeye.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back