Discussion Designs from Bigfooty are being used.

Remove this Banner Ad

I posted this in the Random Chat Megathread when it happened by when I was Christmas shopping I found this in a shop in Tea Tree Plaza, a shopping centre in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide.

It's not my best work, and it's obviously using existing PAFC IP, but I put that together. My wife said I should go up to the counter and ask for a share of the revenue, but the middle aged lady staffing it would have had no idea what was going on.

gy93Gec.jpg

I posted this in the Random Chat Megathread when it happened by when I was Christmas shopping I found this in a shop in Tea Tree Plaza, a shopping centre in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide.

It's not my best work, and it's obviously using existing PAFC IP, but I put that together. My wife said I should go up to the counter and ask for a share of the revenue, but the middle aged lady staffing it would have had no idea what was going on.

gy93Gec.jpg

That design is still being used on mugs sold at the Port Canal key mint shop.

gy93Gec.jpg
Loli know that shop! Nearly bought a liverpool beer styne the other day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 78638
Mero I found this on my holiday at Shepparton and I know for a fact that is your template.
Actually, no, that's the VRC's template.
Click on tomorrow's races for most Victorian events and they have that template in the Race Book.
http://www.risa.com.au/
They were nice enough to put pdf versions of the Race Books on their site once upon a time.
That's how I came to collect the template.

I don't know if it was lifted directly from BigFooty, but isn't this Costa's Lions logo concept?
On a design that has never been used in the AFL?

PalmerBet%20ad%20using%20Costa%27s%20design.png
Yeah it is. I'm sure Costa has lost count of the amount of times his awesome work has been used everywhere.

Actually no have you seen this guy's feedback?
stupid worst person i hav brought from you hav lied to me shlt quality

I've actually lost count the amount of times I've seen that pic floating around cyberspace. Not really bothered. Consider it one of my best pieces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back