Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
If I setup a Destiny Discord how many would be keen? I only ask because I know there are actually a few here that play on and off and with their own mates and clans and stuff, but some are pretty casual and might just want to do the occasional nightfall, dungeon or seasonal/exotic weapon quest or something. With cross play now it makes it pretty easy regardless of platform.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Still need to do my Last Wish chests this week and only one reset left until Witch Queen. Fingers crossed Taken Spec drops. Then I think I'll spend the rest of my week just stocking up bounties. I'm glad the 30th anniversary content is sticking around because there is no way I'll get to rank 16 for Xur's magical space horse before next week lol. I left it way too long. Just a pain the reps will be reset. Oh well.

If I setup a Destiny Discord how many would be keen? I only ask because I know there are actually a few here that play on and off and with their own mates and clans and stuff, but some are pretty casual and might just want to do the occasional nightfall, dungeon or seasonal/exotic weapon quest or something. With cross play now it makes it pretty easy regardless of platform.

I wouldn't say no. I go with bursts with this game. Won't play for ages and will then play all new content over and over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be in yours if you'll be in mine. I already have a discord server set up for D2 shenanigans and people are welcome to join. Cater from the casual all the way to the hardcore players.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I'll be in yours if you'll be in mine. I already have a discord server set up for D2 shenanigans and people are welcome to join. Cater from the casual all the way to the hardcore players.

I think I'll just add a Destiny section onto Bigfooty gamer discord since it will be small for those from here. Happy to join yours too. I'm happy to keep using my clan for raids and they're also on PC which I prefer, but I'm lacking a reliable source of frens to do stuff like exotic quests, nightfalls and stuff like that and I don't care what platform I do those on.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Figured it was time for a new look for the new expansion

20220216200346_1.jpg

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
How’d you go with the D2 Discord?

Thanks for reminding me. For now I just added a Destiny section to the Bigfooty gamers Discord because it's probably better than making a server just for 6 or 7 people. No one really uses the Discord at all and I'm sure Chief wants to grow it.

Code:
https://discord.gg/nYQAvFhQ

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks for reminding me. For now I just added a Destiny section to the Bigfooty gamers Discord because it's probably better than making a server just for 6 or 7 people. No one really uses the Discord at all and I'm sure Chief wants to grow it.

Code:
https://discord.gg/nYQAvFhQ
Awesome. I’ll join. I need to make myself play Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back