Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't played regularly since the end of 2020, but gave the free intro mission a go and lasted 30 seconds on legendary before doing it on classic haha.

Was a lot of fun though.

Haven't played regularly since the end of 2020, but gave the free intro mission a go and lasted 30 seconds on legendary before doing it on classic haha.

Was a lot of fun though.

In my experience completing it I feel like skill can only take you so far, I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't have every exotic and years of good weapons stashed away to pull out for specific parts.

Completed the ledgendary earlier. A few times i thought of looking up a fireteam but soldiered on solo. Definitely rewarding to complete. Had to think on loadouts a couple times.
Savathun was probably one of the easier bosses in the end.

Enjoy it? I haven’t done it yet. Still trying to hit 1550

Aesthetically my favourite raid in all of Destiny so far. Just different to anything before it. I'm not sure if it was just because I was given easier roles (was still personally responsible for two wipes though 😎) but it felt like it was more forgiving if you had a death as so many previous raid encounters are so finely balanced on a rhythm or similar. Mechanically the encounters are pretty involved but like everything once you do them and you understand them they seem more straight forward.

Platforming section between second and third encounters is insane though lol.

Aesthetically my favourite raid in all of Destiny so far. Just different to anything before it. I'm not sure if it was just because I was given easier roles (was still personally responsible for two wipes though 😎) but it felt like it was more forgiving if you had a death as so many previous raid encounters are so finely balanced on a rhythm or similar. Mechanically the encounters are pretty involved but like everything once you do them and you understand them they seem more straight forward.

Platforming section between second and third encounters is insane though lol.
Awesome. Ive really got to get around to doing the raid this weekend. I spent a couple hours in Iron Banner last night so the raid should be a nice change 🤣

Awesome. Ive really got to get around to doing the raid this weekend. I spent a couple hours in Iron Banner last night so the raid should be a nice change 🤣

Man I hate iron banner weeks. I just do it for the pinnacles. Onto the last step of the quest too and just need like 2 melee kills. I hate some of those steps every every season as they force me to play with weapons I don't want to use. I was really struggling getting sniper finishing blows then I noticed it also said glaives so I just ran around meleeing everyone with it lol.

totally agree. It takes away the enjoyment of using your weapons. Especially when I’ve crafted them. I struggled with the hand cannon until finally clicked. The melee one was just plain awful.

I was dreading the sniper one but I was pleasantly surprised I did it in a single game with Adored. Luckily Bannerfall was the map.

Hand cannon was fine for me because Thorn is my go to PvP weapon anyway. Hated the sniper. I was getting smahsed by them but it just has never been my thing. I move too much, can't quick scope as well as others and I can't seem to get the precision shots. That was even with a snapshot sight/opening shot sniper. Can't remember what it was, could have probably looked for some more meta sniper but in my case I don't think it would have made a difference.

At least there wasn't a side arm step like last time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. The way I reacted to them confirmed that I shouldn’t buy Elden Ring 🤣

Some almost done me in because we'd get so close to the end and someone would do something stupid and ruin it. We all knew the game plan but a few just came down to luck.

Only 1 revive per person and you have to revive or it wipes you 😬

No different than a raid though. That would have saved me a few fails I reckon. The mission "Ghost" and the one with the cabal boss at the end where you can to run around interacting with the devices gave me heaps of problems. So many enemies and on your own they just swarm :(

No different than a raid though. That would have saved me a few fails I reckon. The mission "Ghost" and the one with the cabal boss at the end where you can to run around interacting with the devices gave me heaps of problems. So many enemies and on your own they just swarm :(
Yeah the Cabal boss and the last mission were rough going for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back