Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Slack pricks :p

Srs though, all good - at least we have a decent group of noobs ready to go soon.
I managed to find some blokes to run through it with just now. We got up to the final boss and pulled the pin as a couple of them were under levelled.

Can say though that up til then it's pretty simple and you can carry a couple of sub 360 light players up til that point.

So I think we should be good when we finally get around to it.

Last edited:

I managed to find some blokes to run through it with just now. We got up to the final boss and pulled the pin as a couple of them were under levelled.

Can say though that up til then it's pretty simple and you can carry a couple of sub 360 light players up til that point.

So I think we should be good when we finally get around to it.

Yeah I had a run with some guys from my clan this morning but only for 2 sections.

Fine with a couple of people knowing some idea but going completely blind wouldn't be fun.

going completely blind is the best fun you can have!

Wish I could find out but when Bungle release a raid only a week after a DLC drops, everyone's clamoring for a spot like food samples at Costco. Severely underlevelled no-less.

I'll still be going in blind the first time although I doubt the fireteam will be first timers, I've studiously avoided spoilers and very much looking forward to heading in in the not too distant future.

I've seen some streamers do bits and pieces of the raid, but I'm not going to remember much, if any, of the mechanics, so for all intents & purposes, I'll be running it blind, as well.

I've seen some streamers do bits and pieces of the raid, but I'm not going to remember much, if any, of the mechanics, so for all intents & purposes, I'll be running it blind, as well.

Wouldn't really call that a blind run then. Its hard to explain to someone who hasn't done it before but going in without anyone knowing a single thing about the location/bosses etc. is truly a unique experience and really can't be replicated unless everyone is in the same boat. King's Fall is the only raid I've done completely blind and it was by far the best time I've had in Destiny despite ultimately being the weakest of the 4 raids IMO.

Wouldn't really call that a blind run then. Its hard to explain to someone who hasn't done it before but going in without anyone knowing a single thing about the location/bosses etc. is truly a unique experience and really can't be replicated unless everyone is in the same boat. King's Fall is the only raid I've done completely blind and it was by far the best time I've had in Destiny despite ultimately being the weakest of the 4 raids IMO.

Yeah, but my memory is horrible, so I've forgotten just about everything I've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've finished the raid on my 3 characters this week. Im also an Xboner which I dont think many here are.

Need to get around to getting the Outbreak Prime. Finished the first part yesterday.

Xboxer here. Do you rekon full team of 365s have the gear to beat 2nd phase final boss?

Xboxer here. Do you rekon full team of 365s have the gear to beat 2nd phase final boss?

Yeah of course. You really just need to coordinate and get your communication down. The ideal light level is atleast 366 that way theres no damage debuff for being too low a light level. But the first time i did it i was only 362 I just had a group of mates with really good communication.

I would but I'm having Internet issues, cannot wait until my stupid WiMAX plan runs out.
Add me on Xbox though as I'm on most night
Gr0ov3r

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Game reviewed the Rise of Iron tonight. They gave it 2.5/5 and 3/5.

Silly stuff, even though they've stuffed up a bit by not staggering release of content, the raid and story mode while short have been great. Destiny will always get marked harder by non regulars.

What's the ETA for guys tonight looking to team up for IB? Should be on around 7.30 latest.

Will jump on for some IB after work - not sure if I will be on tonight, will give it a decent crack tomorrow night and Saturday and also Sunday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back