Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

With the amount I've played lately the SRL gear will be a massive help. Just checked I'm only 356!

Play strikes. They drop gear up to 385. Faction, vanguard and crucible packages drop up to 390. Level up tonight and then play Banner to lift your light level.

Jumped on after a massive break. 2 iron banners ago :0

Anyway I could hold my own in IB but 360 light you really do see a big difference. So now I'm 361 I thought I'd start grinding some siva strikes. Holy s**t they made it hard. Way to hard to bother grinding and just frustrating.

Last edited:
At worst should be getting the odd blue here and there that should be going above 300?

IB and crucible in general has become a shotgun/clever dragon lagfest, not fun at all these days. Not changing the bounties with a game mode like Rift is counter intuitive and really makes it painful with randoms.

The changes coming this week are good, but hope they weren't in a factor when rushing out Rise of Iron....long way till Destiny 2

Wow. Sorry I meant 361. Not 261. Still being 40 light short you have to be a bit careful in IB

Oh yeah, plug away just a bit more as it opens up past 365, think this still applies

Tj9-QmjqnZT12lX2ZRtsMFAxHy2IJpfUFjlfdZroy5l6eVDaYZJFG2DWIXnCcgp-RMgJ5EZD=w288-h512-nc

Anyone still playing? Anyone feel like going through the nightfall? Need to hit par in order to complete my Competitive spirit book or whatever that is called. 393 Titan if that's okay for it.

Anyone still playing? Anyone feel like going through the nightfall? Need to hit par in order to complete my Competitive spirit book or whatever that is called. 393 Titan if that's okay for it.

You PS4 or XB1? If the former and you still need it I should be able to run through the Nightfall with you before reset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wanted to play a few games of destiny but everything is behind the rise of iron paywall.:( reckon i will wait for destiny 2 and pick the collectors edition.:thumbsu:
How much is ROI as an add on now?

$45.:mad:

stuff it- save it from $130 odd needed for destiny 2
Did you miss a sale over xmas/new year? Whole bunch of stuff was cheaper, not sure if ROI though. Does not help you now sadly.

For a laugh I read through the first 20 pages or so of thread 1 from the announcement of the game to when people were playing the Beta (including me). Did chuckle at me not knowing how to dance/use a Super and too shite to play PVP.... some would say nothing has changed (and they would be correct on the PVP front).

For a laugh I read through the first 20 pages or so of thread 1 from the announcement of the game to when people were playing the Beta (including me). Did chuckle at me not knowing how to dance/use a Super and too shite to play PVP.... some would say nothing has changed (and they would be correct on the PVP front).

20/691 pages :eek:

Destiny 2 thread will be a monster as well.

20/691 pages :eek:

Destiny 2 thread will be a monster as well.
Was interesting to see what peoples first impressions of the game were whilst it was in development and then up to Beta release. I still remember the amount of time it took the first time I did Sepiks strike at that tank. Then to think when Black hammer was legit it took seconds for 3 of you to take it down.

Was interesting to see what peoples first impressions of the game were whilst it was in development and then up to Beta release. I still remember the amount of time it took the first time I did Sepiks strike at that tank. Then to think when Black hammer was legit it took seconds for 3 of you to take it down.

I remember looking at old footage from E3 and they showed the spider tank dropping in on patrol and thinking it looked like the most epic thing at the time. It's crazy how we just snooze through such things for pretty much 2 years.

I remember the beta PvP when I didn't like Golden Gun because I had to aim my shots opposed to nova bomb and I would have spent the most pvp time on GG by a decent number now.

I remember looking at old footage from E3 and they showed the spider tank dropping in on patrol and thinking it looked like the most epic thing at the time. It's crazy how we just snooze through such things for pretty much 2 years.

I remember the beta PvP when I didn't like Golden Gun because I had to aim my shots opposed to nova bomb and I would have spent the most pvp time on GG by a decent number now.
GG lost it's sheen when they killed tripmines. campaigners

GG lost it's sheen when they killed tripmines. campaigners

Tripmines still worked if you could get a whisker of damage on them. Tripmine on a control point + pulse burst could pick up a cheeky double or triple.

The throwing knife nerf ended up pissing me off more as time went on. The tripmine nerf was the catalyst for me switching to Bones full time in PvP and I never looked back. I switched to incendiary grenades as well to ultimately counteract the tripmine nerf

I don't get how they nerfed all of that stuff but felt jugg shield, lightning grenade range and Stormcaller melee were balanced. But Bungo gon Bungo.

remember that flog that was parading her gjallarhorn like it was nothing?:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back