Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of interest can you transfer your character?
Asking for a mate. :p
Join us Red :D

one-of-us.gif

The Rise Of Iron patch is out now and it's 13GB.

This also means they're rebalancing a bunch of weapons. Mainly killing off the ability for 1000YS/Longbow/LDR archetype snipers ability to snipe supers (which I'm salty af about), and preemptively nerfing Thorn & TOM so they don't ruin PvP and PvE respectively.

Also killing off Universal Remote because * that gun.

This also means they're rebalancing a bunch of weapons. Mainly killing off the ability for 1000YS/Longbow/LDR archetype snipers ability to snipe supers (which I'm salty af about), and preemptively nerfing Thorn & TOM so they don't ruin PvP and PvE respectively.

Also killing off Universal Remote because **** that gun.
so happy about UR getting the big old nerf.

Not being able to guarantee snipe supers is crazy. Not much reason to even use the high impact archetype any more I wouldn't think

I'm pleased that Bungie is nerfing snipers. Hopefully it stops camping guardians hardscoping all the fricking time.

Scout rifles and hand cannons not touched in the weapons balancing, and Bungie is removing legendary engrams from post-match loot tables in Crucible, so everyone will be grinding extra hard for the god-rolled eyasluna or LHF. In the meantime, every second death will be to the MIDA (and I still don't have one).

so happy about UR getting the big old nerf.

Not being able to guarantee snipe supers is crazy. Not much reason to even use the high impact archetype any more I wouldn't think

Boy oh boy did you get dumped on over your private match grimoire reddit thread the other day, Lance. :)

I'm pleased that Bungie is nerfing snipers. Hopefully it stops camping guardians hardscoping all the fricking time.

Scout rifles and hand cannons not touched in the weapons balancing, and Bungie is removing legendary engrams from post-match loot tables in Crucible, so everyone will be grinding extra hard for the god-rolled eyasluna or LHF. In the meantime, every second death will be to the MIDA (and I still don't have one).
I personally reckon the flinch increase is unwarranted but I know it's not a popular opinion. I just think there's already soooo much flinch it's crazy. But, what the hell, no point complaining, but it's going to bring the shotty meta back enormously - particularly if that DO shotty does turn out to be the second coming of the Matador like it seems to be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also killing off Universal Remote because **** that gun.

Fusions didn't get touched :heart:

Boy oh boy did you get dumped on over your private match grimoire reddit thread the other day, Lance. :)
link? :p

It either forces people down to lower impact scout snipers or up to that higher tier which is really only Black Spindle and Efrideets Spear (along with 1 or 2 others). Bungie has to come to the party with legendaries in that maximum impact tier to compensate.

Flinch nerf is fine. Getting domed when you're primary firing them is annoying.

The damage nerf is straight up aids. If you get sniped out by a super you well and truly deserved to lose it. This brings us back to the early TTK meta when Sunbreakers needed a double tap to kill. It was unsatisfying af to dome a hammer titan and have them live.

Now Sunbreakers, Stormcallers & Blade will be able to roam the map knowing they're a 2 shot at worst. Same goes for one use supers like Shadowshot/Voidwalker/Striker.

link? :p

It either forces people down to lower impact scout snipers or up to that higher tier which is really only Black Spindle and Efrideets Spear (along with 1 or 2 others). Bungie has to come to the party with legendaries in that maximum impact tier to compensate.

Flinch nerf is fine. Getting domed when you're primary firing them is annoying.

The damage nerf is straight up aids. If you get sniped out by a super you well and truly deserved to lose it. This brings us back to the early TTK meta when Sunbreakers needed a double tap to kill. It was unsatisfying af to dome a hammer titan and have them live.

Now Sunbreakers, Stormcallers & Blade will be able to roam the map knowing they're a 2 shot at worst. Same goes for one use supers like Shadowshot/Voidwalker/Striker.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/51ibj0/dont_get_too_excited_for_grinding_free/

Not that I raid (so I don't have a touch of malice) but it's worth noting that Bungie has adjusted the touch of malice as well.

Yep. They effectively killed the Titan bubble strat, but higher light should make that irrelevant anyway.

I'm guessing that bubble + TOM was proving far too effective in the new raid so they killed it before it became an issue.

You're probably wrong about them not counting. But the reason you're getting attacked is because a bunch of dumpster babies hate the thought of you taking away their one chance to get rumble/doubles wins.
yep and yep.

But I still hold out hope I'm right. Would be crazy otherwise, but hey, casualisation ;)

I'm at 79 Rumble wins and it's my last card, so only 21 wins off full Grimoire, so that's why I care hahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back