Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sledge how can you pet the wolves if you don't exist anymore?

5c71db6999c212592b35ddad0671b2d9.jpg

Don't doubt me.

So officially, well duh most of us thought this almost a year ago after TDB dropped, they are developing Destiny 2.

When did they announce that whole 'live team' thing because that's when they would have really started the development.

Most people, on reddit anyway, think September 2017 for a release which gives us a year and a bit to get really be done with Destiny 1 content. (All speculation of course)

So this week might mark the last Iron Banner before Rise, nice to see some good loot on offer too.

Anyone whose still playing keen on getting a group together for some Clash?

So this week might mark the last Iron Banner before Rise, nice to see some good loot on offer too.

Anyone whose still playing keen on getting a group together for some Clash?

I'm a below average PVP player at the best of times but if you're on PS4, I'll join your team.

I'm a below average PVP player at the best of times but if you're on PS4, I'll join your team.

Yeah no worries, I'm sure we'll be right, at least the drop rates make up for the lag and losses haha.

I probably added you(and a few others off here) ages ago and then cleaned up the old friends list a bit too thoroughly.

What's your PSN?

Yeah no worries, I'm sure we'll be right, at least the drop rates make up for the lag and losses haha.

I probably added you(and a few others off here) ages ago and then cleaned up the old friends list a bit too thoroughly.

What's your PSN?

PSN: McCoyPauley78

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be on later in the week. Just need to try and get Oryx kill for Moments of Triumph.
Might be up for a raid later in the week or perhaps tomorrow night but probably more focused on iron banana this week.

Slowly working my way to the mountaintop for my moments of triumph - just need to do the nine elimination I think.

Might be up for a raid later in the week or perhaps tomorrow night but probably more focused on iron banana this week.

Slowly working my way to the mountaintop for my moments of triumph - just need to do the nine elimination I think.

Give me a holler when you're up to do the elimination matches. I need to complete those, my hand cannon kills and my salvage. Hoping Iron Banner will help me with the two sets of 6+ hand cannon kills I have left to accomplish (I'm also hoping salvage is the daily mode tonight before Iron Banner starts).

Give me a holler when you're up to do the elimination matches. I need to complete those, my hand cannon kills and my salvage. Hoping Iron Banner will help me with the two sets of 6+ hand cannon kills I have left to accomplish (I'm also hoping salvage is the daily mode tonight before Iron Banner starts).
I'm up to the elimination - will definitely give you a holler when I see you around.

Sunday night I couldn't get 6 hand cannon kills to save myself in control. After work yesterday jumped on for one game of control and had a 20 kill game and breezed through the hand cannon kills. Lord High Fixer for the win!

I'm up to the elimination - will definitely give you a holler when I see you around.

Sunday night I couldn't get 6 hand cannon kills to save myself in control. After work yesterday jumped on for one game of control and had a 20 kill game and breezed through the hand cannon kills. Lord High Fixer for the win!

I tried to do my hand cannon kills in control initially, but the matchmaking algorithm was going to put me up against a full six-man fireteam so I backed out of that lobby and played Rumble instead. Knocked off 2 (maybe 3) of the 4 matches last night, which I'm pleased about, since I don't normally play with hand cannons and barely play Rumble.

Using my Imago Loop as my hand cannon of choice at the moment. I'm looking forward to unlocking the perks (it dropped with spray & play, rifled barrel and icarus).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back