Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Love Quantic Dreams stuff. This might be the sort of thing that gets me over the line for a PS4.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
I said to my wife "Watch this trailer" and half way through she's like "Is this animated? It is! Is it a game?" Gave me a funny look and I said it was by the same people that made Heavy Rain "Oh I liked that game" But you didn't even play it! "I watched you play it though"

Consider me hyped, loved Heavy Rain and this looks good so far.

Pretty keen for this! Loved Heavy Rain but struggled to get into Beyond. Trailer looks amazing, very bladerunner/Deux Ex-esque.

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Patience is required

Just because we have to wait does t mean it won't be great

Looks amazing and the concept is different also

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
I said to my wife "Watch this trailer" and half way through she's like "Is this animated? It is! Is it a game?" Gave me a funny look and I said it was by the same people that made Heavy Rain "Oh I liked that game" But you didn't even play it! "I watched you play it though"

Consider me hyped, loved Heavy Rain and this looks good so far.
My partner watched me and told me what to do in heavy rain

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Coney Island, GWS, The Exers!
I swear I saw a short animated film years ago that was exactly the same as this trailer.

some product this game was originally aimed for a PS3 launch. they made animated version of this clip, this which eventually lead to a tech demo version, Which they showed as a proof of concept to get funding. the first "trailer" was re-released with a PS4 "in engine" build around E3 as viral marketing.

and then finally re-released as the "offical trailer" each clip you will find still takes parts of the tech demo, makes them shiny and edits them together into trailers.

EDIT: found the original tech demo.

Last edited:

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I am indeed a sucker for these types of games. Telltale like, make your own decisions effecting the outcome. This looks great and I'd expect nothing less from Quantic Dream.

Back