Teams Detroit Lions - Honolulu Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Ansah back this week hopefully,but losing every other pharker every week. Hopefully a bit more bite on the pass rush now.

Welcome Milk Steak. Nice to see another Lion around here.

Fingers X Ziggy is back. Practiced on limited basis Wednesday. Ngata is out but we get a good look at A'Shawn. Think he'll be a beast.

Warford might miss also.

Flip side is the Rams are missing 3 of the top 4 DL and their top corner looks likely to miss.

The Rams have started the season well and admittedly I only saw their first game of the year when they stunk it up, but let's be honest, it's still the Rams, Keenum is average and we're at home so I'd be very disappointed if we didn't walk away with a win. I think they'll have gotten a lot out of last weeks win.

It'd be good to know if Ansah is back. Forsett is a handy in,but do we know if Riddick is fine to play?

Riddick is Out
Phark. That's a big loss. Leaves us with pretty much just Forsett and Zenner. If Ebron and Boldin don't get up we're looking pretty limited with Jones and Tate as decent options.

I think Tate might have to be used a bit in new roles again. Looked alright when they were able to get him into the game more against the Eagles.
Jim Bob will need to be creative and mix up some trick plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jim Bob will need to be creative and mix up some trick plays.
If the O line can give Stafford enough time I'm confident we'll get up. The trick plays worked great last week, but then we looked to go back in our shell and tried running Riddick through the middle too much and lost all momentum.

If the O line can give Stafford enough time I'm confident we'll get up. The trick plays worked great last week, but then we looked to go back in our shell and tried running Riddick through the middle too much and lost all momentum.
Riddick up the middle does NOT work yet the Lions persist with it. Fn shits me. Forsett/Washington will pound the rock with Tate mixed in.

Ansah, Boldin & Washington should play. Ebron Ngata Levy Riddick out.

I said the Lions would beat Eagles last week ;)

The whole GG kiss of death is a fabrication.
You also predicted the Lions for the SB :rolleyes:

The closest we've ever been. So sad.

From detroit free press:

Oral history: '91 Lions recall last playoff win at raucous Silverdome
As organization honors 91 team, Fontes, players reflect on win of their lives against budding Cowboys dynasty

http://on.freep.com/2ei2Z2a

Lions' RB Dwayne Washington, listed as questionable with ankle injury, will not play today, per source. Zach Zenner and Justin Forsett carry
Phark off. Keen to see how Forsett goes and Zenner is handy for the odd run, but surely Tate will need to be used more again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back