Multiplat Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Remove this Banner Ad

And now coming to PS3, 360, PC & Mac. Vita and Smart Glass to get touch screen implementation.

Almost tempted to jump back into this with the Director's Cut. Really interested to see how the boss fights are fixed up, even if they were completely unnecessary to the game in the first place.

Also got a whole batch of trophies left to get for the choices I didn't make. Could be a good excuse to get back in!

Source: http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...on-directors-cut-no-longer-exclusive-to-wii-u
n a press release today, Square Enix confirmed that the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut will no longer be a Wii U exclusive.

The publisher announced the cut earlier this year, promising exclusivity to Nintendo's console and outlining features which played to the strengths of the Wii U GamePad. Today, Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Mac versions were announced for release later this year.

I hope we can buy some cheap upgrade DLC. I doubt SE would be so kind as to update for free ala CDProject Red, and wouldn't really expect it anyhow, but anything other than a budget release isn't going to move many copies until sales hit I would think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back