FTA-TV Dexter Season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

best ep since Lithgow

I don't know whether i'm just excited to have it back but I felt a bit like this. Charlotte Rampling is a great actress (I read nothing about Dexter going into this season so was a very welcome addition) and she should bring a lot to the show. Just as Mad Man finishes nice to have another quality show step in its place!

I don't know whether i'm just excited to have it back but I felt a bit like this. Charlotte Rampling is a great actress (I read nothing about Dexter going into this season so was a very welcome addition) and she should bring a lot to the show. Just as Mad Man finishes nice to have another quality show step in its place!

i went in with extremely low expectations, but seeing Dex lose it was a good sign we are nearing the end

that last scene was great on the bench

Can almost never differentiate Rampling from her character in the Swimming Pool, so expected the creepiness. Probably witness the sexual undertones next week...

Overall pretty decent, but hope they don't spend a chunk of time on the serial killer stuff unless it actually ties into Dexter's own story.

Can almost never differentiate Rampling from her character in the Swimming Pool, so expected the creepiness. Probably witness the sexual undertones next week...

Overall pretty decent, but hope they don't spend a chunk of time on the serial killer stuff unless it actually ties into Dexter's own story.

Is almost exactly what I thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Dexter was like "Laguerta died because she didn't know when to leave it alone" to Batista I was like really cmon, that doesn't seem suss to Angel at all?

I really like it when Michael C Hall loses it in a psychopathic rage. I am sick of placid, suburban good-guy Dexter. Let the dark passenger out.

I really like it when Michael C Hall loses it in a psychopathic rage. I am sick of placid, suburban good-guy Dexter. Let the dark passenger out.

when he snapped at Harrison, thought that was a really good sign for the show and where it is going to go

My dislike of Deb is reaching an all-time high. I knew they were going to drag out her morality but she should grow the f*** up. Own up that shooting Laguerta was her own choice and she has to live with it. Pawning it off as "boohoo, this is all Dexter's fault" giving me the shits. I really wish Dexter had run that knife through Deb.

I just accept plot holes as part of the whole Dexter experience now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back