Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I've officially burnt out, again. Need a break for a while. I got to third in the US for wizard Grifts first few days after the patch dropped, I completed GR61. I've dropped to low 20's now though. I missed GR62 by a few seconds 3 or 4 times which would take me into the top 10 again but it got very frustrating, poor density in most grifts, dead ends, no pylons etc. Couldn't be bothered trying anymore.

This is a bad patch for Wiz, the new changes to the Vyr's set are great but you need the season belt and gem for it to take full advantage of it and I don't play seasons. I have completed the set and the Chatondo wand and OH aswell.

I've officially burnt out, again. Need a break for a while. I got to third in the US for wizard Grifts first few days after the patch dropped, I completed GR61. I've dropped to low 20's now though. I missed GR62 by a few seconds 3 or 4 times which would take me into the top 10 again but it got very frustrating, poor density in most grifts, dead ends, no pylons etc. Couldn't be bothered trying anymore.

This is a bad patch for Wiz, the new changes to the Vyr's set are great but you need the season belt and gem for it to take full advantage of it and I don't play seasons. I have completed the set and the Chatondo wand and OH aswell.
Nice, stuck at 49 on my Season DH. Jump up to 50 is too much at this stage. 61 but :eek:

Double piercing Kreider shots. Om nom nom.

Been collecting powers up on normal char before the season starts. Any thoughts on the best difficulty to farm the mats on?

T7 if you do bonus acts in order gets you 8 mats; T6 only gives 6, not sure if T8 gives more.
Normal gives 3 mats.

Although I am a long way from using those mats - have only just got to lvl 65 with my hc s4 hero - and the death's breaths are starting to trickle in.

T7 if you do bonus acts in order gets you 8 mats; T6 only gives 6, not sure if T8 gives more.
Normal gives 3 mats.

Although I am a long way from using those mats - have only just got to lvl 65 with my hc s4 hero - and the death's breaths are starting to trickle in.
I can smash through T9 now with out having to pause much. But you are correct that 7 and above drop 8.

Sounds like everyone is on a D3 break but having my first real crack at a seasonal toon since I could never be stuffed levelling from scratch and just wanted to play the odd casual rift on my crusader. What is considered a good grift level this season? My highest clear is 58 but farming 45 lately for speed and to level some gems. T10 is a breeze. Playing a DH and was originally gearing for UE spec but I filled out Marauder set first and got an ancient Manticore so have gone that way. Most of my mates on Bnet are old WoW mates who split their time between that and D3 so I have no one to compare to and would love to know how my DH is faring according to D3 buffs. Here is my dude.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nekroturd-1700/hero/72302802

Sounds like everyone is on a D3 break but having my first real crack at a seasonal toon since I could never be stuffed levelling from scratch and just wanted to play the odd casual rift on my crusader. What is considered a good grift level this season? My highest clear is 58 but farming 45 lately for speed and to level some gems. T10 is a breeze. Playing a DH and was originally gearing for UE spec but I filled out Marauder set first and got an ancient Manticore so have gone that way. Most of my mates on Bnet are old WoW mates who split their time between that and D3 so I have no one to compare to and would love to know how my DH is faring according to D3 buffs. Here is my dude.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nekroturd-1700/hero/72302802
Well the leaders/ bots are grift 85+...
Myself I'm working my way up the higher 30s but gems are still 10 levels less than grift, playing a invoked crusader - 3 or 4 hit rift guardians atm.

I'm just getting started on grifts now, did a level 18 one today, will continue upping that until it gets too hard. Also put my Crusader to the side, rolling with 90 Paragon DH now, enjoying it too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta admit I didn't like the online only aspect of D3 in the beginning, hated the Auction house even more but now with their ability to patch online and give us whole new quests and items the game can't be beat.

Currently I'm using Barbarian with leap/quake (MotE set) and I've done a GR62 with about 5 mins left over, but now I'm just farming so I can keep re-rolling to get the perfect equipment and upping plenty of legendary gems so I can then up that perfect ancient with Caldesann's despair recipe's in the cube.

Got back into D3 a few weeks ago, got a WD to 70 and pretty damn strong only to realise Season ends this month :(

I think S7 starts end of April.
D3 had a powerful new patch 2.4.0. Did a lot of good things. One thing it did to the WD was made them all the same. I'm running a pet build that is unique as far as I have seen. Not the strongest, but lots of fun.

Thorns crusader trying to get to grift 70. And if I can squeeze out 20 more points in season achievement I will be on leaderboard for the first time. Need to kill 8 minions for the assault beast and 12 in realm of regret or do 8 set dungeons.

I got a wand of woh the other day (2 of them actually):thumbsu: so now I'm running around with a flashfire build and loving it.

The only thing that gets to me is how many mats I'm putting through the cube only to have Kulle laugh when he never gives much up. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back