Multiplat Diablo 4

Remove this Banner Ad

First beta I played my usual Barb who was my go to for D3. Really kind of bummed there's no Crusader yet.

I just levelled to 20 today as Rogue, felt a bit squishy at the start but after about lvl 15 was in my element.

Really fun class to use and I ended up running with these skills (not followed any guide just kind of played around) Diablo 4 Custom Build

Basically, drop poison trap, drop caltrops, make vulnerable with puncture, then imbue weapon with poison and rapid fire the s**t out of them.

I love my barb but didn't enjoy it as much as rogue if I'm comparing the Beta's so probably go with Rogue to start and I'll eventually do all classes through the seasons anyway.

First beta I played my usual Barb who was my go to for D3. Really kind of bummed there's no Crusader yet.

I just levelled to 20 today as Rogue, felt a bit squishy at the start but after about lvl 15 was in my element.

Really fun class to use and I ended up running with these skills (not followed any guide just kind of played around) Diablo 4 Custom Build

Basically, drop poison trap, drop caltrops, make vulnerable with puncture, then imbue weapon with poison and rapid fire the s**t out of them.

I love my barb but didn't enjoy it as much as rogue if I'm comparing the Beta's so probably go with Rogue to start and I'll eventually do all classes through the seasons anyway.

My cats woke me up at 730 this morning a s thought if I was up I'd get an early start at this. You must have been keen because when I jumped on I saw you were already at it 😛

My cats woke me up at 730 this morning a s thought if I was up I'd get an early start at this. You must have been keen because when I jumped on I saw you were already at it 😛

Haha, disadvantages of being a type 1 diabetic and having a hypo at 5.30. Was not planned but I made the most of it haha.

Oh my god Necromancer was SO much easier than a Barb. Played the whole way to level 20 on World Tier II without dying once, killed Den Mother in about 30 seconds compared to last beta when I couldn't even get it down to half health on Tier I. Vhenard also was a piece of cake, with the Barbarian I died like 10 times before beating her.

Gotta go to work now but I'll be back on later to kill Ashava, then I'll be dropping out until launch.

Just beat Ashava with my Barb.

It’s tougher only being lvl 20, no ultimates plus lower drop rate on legendaries but had a good random group of 6 or 7 and we did it with time to spare.

Put the game to world tier 1 when you try it.

Just did it on tier 1 with my Rogue, very tough fight, thankfully there were heaps of people it was pretty easy save the dying

Gorgeous looking game. Just not sure how I feel about the itemisation and loot system. Feels quite pointless when you just pick the green arrow and number slowly goes up. I never felt like I picked something meaningful up.
Thats one aspect I do hope they improve on, I think they need to drastically drop the legendary drop rate from D3 so when you do get something it actually is rewarding. In Diablo 3 it seemed like you'd get a legendary item every 2 minutes, and by endgame they are basically pointless. In the beta I only got maybe 2 or 3 legendry items, although at a level cap of 20 I'm assuming it's gonna be similar again once you get to higher levels and Nightmare. Diablo 2 I think had the perfect balance and was much more rewarding when you got a great loot drop.

Sure more legendaries drop from higher tiers and rifts but with the build crafting you're hunting for the rolls to min max. I didn't mind this in D3. It was the carrot on the stick, always chasing that better roll, green set pieces and ancient legendaries.

It was confirmed by mods they increased the drop rate for beta. Won't be the case when the game is out.

It was confirmed by mods they increased the drop rate for beta. Won't be the case when the game is out.

That's true. I didn't make it clear at the start of my post but it was about D3 end game. The server slam drop rate was supposedly to be closer to what the release will be. I was swimming in them 2 betas ago but this one I didn't have a single one drop. I don't really care about them dropping at level 20 though as I'll be replacing them with yellows with better stats within 10 levels anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eric cartman waiting GIF by South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back