Multiplat Diablo 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dwwaino

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Moderator #7
Where would they even start with the story for WC4 anyway? WoW butchered it and it’s so convoluted now. WC4 is probably in the same bin as Project Titan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max zero

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Holy shit what an absolute cluster **** this turned out to be. It's a reskin of a ******* Chinese Diablo rip off. Embarrassing.
Just read the news now. I can't believe it actually it had an emotional effect on me. I literally had a sinking feeling as they made the annoucement.

This is so bad its hard to describe. They announced the one thing that fans specifically asked not to happen. Like the Steven Smith press conferance where he is completely tone deaf as to his actions.

When rival games are opening welcome threads for Diablo refugees on their forums you have got to know its a bad sign.

Max zero

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
They are already deleting the shit out of the wave of negative comments on the cinematic for this. Mobile games, the lowest of the low. :thumbsdown:
An outsourced, monetised reskin of a mobile game.

Now don't get me wrong its a great decision business wise l but as the headline announcement to PC fans it was such slap on the face.

Piss on my childhood memories some more why don't you?

Smeg Head

Just take a bite
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
An outsourced, monetised reskin of a mobile game.

Now don't get me wrong its a great decision business wise l but as the headline announcement to PC fans it was such slap on the face.

Piss on my childhood memories some more why don't you?
Its a terrible decision reputation wise though. I mean they get booed during this, and break out crap like 'do you not have phones?'

Smeg Head

Just take a bite
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
I love Diablo, and still go back to D3 sometimes, but... what a cluster****. This doesn't interest me at all. Why do Blizzard hate us so much? I wish I'd gone to Blizzcon so I could've started a riot.
JoseMourinho is there, i hope he booooooooooo long and hard for us.

And Ally, RIP your poor fingers trying to go back to this!

Top Bottom