Multiplat Diablo 4

Remove this Banner Ad

You kind of have to be in awe of how tone deaf Blizzard are. Surely they would know that a large amount of their fan base i.e. the kind of people who would attend Blizzcon, are PC gamers. Wtf were they thinking having a mobile title as their headline act for this convention? It's just mind boggling.

You kind of have to be in awe of how tone deaf Blizzard are. Surely they would know that a large amount of their fan base i.e. the kind of people who would attend Blizzcon, are PC gamers. Wtf were they thinking having a mobile title as their headline act for this convention? It's just mind boggling.
Especially for diablo, a game with a hardcore permadeath mode. Utterly tone death cash grab.

Especially for diablo, a game with a hardcore permadeath mode. Utterly tone death cash grab.
I mean they should have put in a brief teaser video of D4 like Bethesda did with TESVI. Even if it was only a title screen it would have probably been enough to get them through Blizzcon without all the negative press. Blizzard have said that they have multiple Diablo games in development atm so we know D4 is coming eventually.

Wtf at that "Dont you have phones?" comment as well. Talk about not understanding your fan base at all. The last time I saw something this stupid was the FFVII port to PS4 announcement. It's one thing to disappoint your fans but to openly troll them is just bad form.

JoseMourinho is there, i hope he booooooooooo long and hard for us.

And Ally, RIP your poor fingers trying to go back to this!
Good point. I physically couldn't play it on mobile. That's the good thing about consoles & pcs, there's usually some way to modify the controls for physically disabled people (did I just call myself disabled?), but you can't do that on mobile. It rules out anyone that has poor eyesight, arthritic hands, a whole bunch of other people.

Good point. I physically couldn't play it on mobile. That's the good thing about consoles & pcs, there's usually some way to modify the controls for physically disabled people (did I just call myself disabled?), but you can't do that on mobile. It rules out anyone that has poor eyesight, arthritic hands, a whole bunch of other people.
Even if they built an in house mobile game from the ground up, I couldn't play it on mobile. Hands would just kill from it very quickly. Massive overreach now in defence of what is clearly a clash grab blaming every thing from entitled white male culture to racism.

Im just sad I wont be getting any new diablo content to enjoy.

I just bought Diablo 3 for the switch after never playing it somehow over the years. I only just saw this thread, I could have waited for the mobile version for free......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they had to get the PR train up since the whole Overwatch Hong Kong ban thing hurt their publicity.

I guess we wont actually see a game probably until like 2021.
This. No way will there be a release in 2020

Yeah looks good. I reckon 2020 though. They have said PS4 and Xbox One and with next gen starting next year that would be odd if it is a 2021 release.

Yeah looks good. I reckon 2020 though. They have said PS4 and Xbox One and with next gen starting next year that would be odd if it is a 2021 release.
They can't mention the next gen systems until they've been full revealed, whether this game is released in 2020 or 2021 it will be cross gen no way they ignore the 150 million user base of the ps4/xboxone, be surprised if it does releases next year but hope it does.

In terms of time spent in a game Diablo 3 would have to be in my top 3. Underwhelming at launch but I love what it developed into. I always found the grind rewarding and enjoyed the gameplay loop. It actually feels like a game which is most important. Keen for 4, I just hope they take from many of the lessons they learnt and get this right from day one.

In terms of time spent in a game Diablo 3 would have to be in my top 3. Underwhelming at launch but I love what it developed into. I always found the grind rewarding and enjoyed the gameplay loop. It actually feels like a game which is most important. Keen for 4, I just hope they take from many of the lessons they learnt and get this right from day one.

make legendries rarer

allow trading

ensure there is PVP

pretty simple really.............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back