Media Diary Of A Season 26 Rookie

Cadaver

Hotel? Trivago.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, Las Vegas Bears
Thread starter #1
My name is kdavva74, and I'll be a Season 26 rookie. To mark my first season in the game, and to shamelessly put my name in the reckoning for an EKA Medal, I'm going to be documenting my thoughts in this here thread. I hope that not only will it serve as a personal memento, but that it will also give an insight for future rookies as to how to become invested in the SFA culture and maybe even become the holy text of a new religion.

Now, some of you may say that starting a thread as a Season 26 rookie is stupid, because Season 25 hasn't even finished, and that's a valid point.

Moving on.

I'll look to update this on a regular basis, and by regular I mean when I care. Consider it a documentation of the complete rookie experience - from my first post, to signing for a team, to joining the banter, to making my debut and then completing my rookie season with (hopefully) an EKA Medal around my neck.

Enjoy the thrills and spills.

Index
#1. The Boy With A Thorn In His Side

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cloud_

Dear Leader
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers, Gold City Royals
Moderator #4

Blaze Storm

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dragons (SFA) WBD (AFLW) NYXL (OWL)
Good luck kdavva74

sausageroll might be able to give you some tips on being a rookie in the league too. The guy's a deadset gun. Travesty if he doesn't manage an EKA in his rookie season I reckon.
Agreed. I think he's come top 5 in the last 4 EKA medals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blaze Storm

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dragons (SFA) WBD (AFLW) NYXL (OWL)
He reminds me of a young U2tigers.

Well done lad.
You ARE a young U2tigers. Are you trying to tell us this is an alias? You're not established enough for a troll alias. HaroLad needed to toil in the troll mines for many seasons before he earned the right to create D2D.

U2tigers

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mizzou,Wonders and Team Sansa Stark
You ARE a young U2tigers. Are you trying to tell us this is an alias? You're not established enough for a troll alias. HaroLad needed to toil in the troll mines for many seasons before he earned the right to create D2D.
Please don't smack me back into reality.

I feel like I have been here forever.

Elton Johns Wig

Merkin me crazy
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Luton Town Cronulla #FinsUp
Royalty gents :thumbsu:

Very original idea in all seriousness, will be an interesting read should it be maintained throughout a season. Especially to look back on in future.
if it is followed up, agreed, a super idea.

Where did you find someone stupid enough to try?

And good luck kdavva74

That's the last time I'll be nice...

Top Bottom