Media Diary Of A Season 26 Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohhhh so thats why you kept buying me tequila shots and waving that "contract" in front of me.

I hope i didnt agree to paying too much

$10 per post and $1 for every like received.

I had a great time watching Aladdin the other night, thanks for ruining it for me. Bombers sux

Another recruiting method... hmmmm. Do I know you?

200w_d-237.gif

You'll headhunt me soon enough.

You're doing all the right things.. let's see if you match the output of this season's gun rookies or if it's a case of ambition getting in the way of ability.

ezgif-1.com-crop copy_zpsalmzgqat.gif

I'm definitely not an alias, although moving forward I won't rule out the possibility of there being a 'kdavva75' in an attempt to go back to back in the EKA.
Oh great :rolleyes:

time for me to start focusing on the season 28 EKA then...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Diary,

It's been 10 days since I last updated and a month since I joined the league. I figured now is as good a time as any to update you on how life in the league is going.

I've slowly increased my input around the league, even though I won't be making my debut for several weeks. I sometimes wonder if I'm going too hard too early; perhaps I am. But the most important thing is that I'm enjoying myself, even with all the question marks over my ability to last the off-season (now paying $1.95 to burn out before Season 26, thanks The Half Back).

I started two new pieces of media in the last fortnight with varying success. Firstly, I gained permission from Cloud to restart Qhampion Data but with the intention of providing in-depth stats that the sim didn't cover, such as contested possessions, inside 50s and hitouts to advantage. It worked well for the Swamprats-Hawks game, and I received positive feedback, but it took two hours and I just didn't have the motivation to do it for the other prelim. I conceded defeat on that one, slinking away in humiliation as the entire SFA piled onto my failed efforts.

Kidding. It was well received even with only one game, and even got you a mention in Michaels' podcast. And no, I'm not gonna be burning out any time soon fellas.

I also took a pot shot at the establishment with my pointed and controversial piece about moving the Grand Final from the Australian stronghold that is SFA Park. In the end, I stopped caring, because the thread got the attention of Mobbs and he sent me on a lore journey that took up about an hour of my day. You haven't really lived until you've sat through a 3 minute Youtube video of Mobbs walking through a sewer system in Minecraft to get to the Underground Stadium.

I'm eagerly looking forward to not only Grand Final day on Sunday, but also Mobbs Medal night on Friday. I'm really not qualified to be giving out tips, so I won't be, but I wish everyone involved the best of luck, especially the Season 25 rookies and some of the captains that have already been a big help, such as KohPhi and Ant Bear. And I'm very much looking forward to my first ever Grand Final. I'll be rooting for the Roys, the understated and underrated team on the day, but even with all the controversy surrounding the Swampies recently, I'd be happy if either team lifted the cup.

Signing off again,

kdavva74

Dear Diary,

It's been 10 days since I last updated and a month since I joined the league. I figured now is as good a time as any to update you on how life in the league is going.

I've slowly increased my input around the league, even though I won't be making my debut for several weeks. I sometimes wonder if I'm going too hard too early; perhaps I am. But the most important thing is that I'm enjoying myself, even with all the question marks over my ability to last the off-season (now paying $1.95 to burn out before Season 26, thanks The Half Back).

I started two new pieces of media in the last fortnight with varying success. Firstly, I gained permission from Cloud to restart Qhampion Data but with the intention of providing in-depth stats that the sim didn't cover, such as contested possessions, inside 50s and hitouts to advantage. It worked well for the Swamprats-Hawks game, and I received positive feedback, but it took two hours and I just didn't have the motivation to do it for the other prelim. I conceded defeat on that one, slinking away in humiliation as the entire SFA piled onto my failed efforts.

Kidding. It was well received even with only one game, and even got you a mention in Michaels' podcast. And no, I'm not gonna be burning out any time soon fellas.

I also took a pot shot at the establishment with my pointed and controversial piece about moving the Grand Final from the Australian stronghold that is SFA Park. In the end, I stopped caring, because the thread got the attention of Mobbs and he sent me on a lore journey that took up about an hour of my day. You haven't really lived until you've sat through a 3 minute Youtube video of Mobbs walking through a sewer system in Minecraft to get to the Underground Stadium.

I'm eagerly looking forward to not only Grand Final day on Sunday, but also Mobbs Medal night on Friday. I'm really not qualified to be giving out tips, so I won't be, but I wish everyone involved the best of luck, especially the Season 25 rookies and some of the captains that have already been a big help, such as KohPhi and Ant Bear. And I'm very much looking forward to my first ever Grand Final. I'll be rooting for the Roys, the understated and underrated team on the day, but even with all the controversy surrounding the Swampies recently, I'd be happy if either team lifted the cup.

Signing off again,

kdavva74
Not looking forward to your commentary stint?

Dear Diary,

Signing off again,

kdavva74
I meant to ask, and forgot. but this update reminded me. I have a thread i intend to post in the offseason that your statistical skills would be very useful in.

Ill PM you the details over the next day or two if your interested. If your not. Ill PM you the details over the next day or two

Not looking forward to your commentary stint?

Completely forgot about that. Got my hands in too many honey pots. I'll cover it extensively in the next entry after the game.

UPDATED ODDS

Burnout has gone out to $3.15
EKA has firmed to $1.14

Good money here people!

Also, quality write up kadava :thumbsu:

UPDATED ODDS

Burnout has gone out to $3.15
EKA has firmed to $1.14

Good money here people!

Also, quality write up kadava :thumbsu:

Surely $1.60 for the EKA with the emergence of ParxBoy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back