Did anyone get a bet on North @ over $9

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes took the punt with Roo Bet and won $60 bucks.So it was a good day.would have won more if they paid the 1st mark which would have been a goal would hvae won on that also.

Let me tell you a story

On our way to the game today, serial non-poster Onip had informed us "I've just plonked $1000 on us today at $13."
Zondor & I shook our heads (the ones above our shoulders).
Then we saw the Saints drift to $1.33 & Onip has proceeded to put $3000 on the Saints to offset his original bet as he was getting quite nervous about the ordeal.

When Riewoldt had that last shot for goal with 10 seconds to go to draw the game, Onip turned a funny shade of grey & buckled at the knees.

Needless to say, Onip is a happy man as I type.

On the scoreboard at the start of the game - Betfair St Kilda $1.07 North $12.50

Did anyone get on that?

One of my younger brothers is a bit of a punter, and thought the odds pretty good at $11, so he plonked a lazy $1000 on the game............... boy is he drunk right now :D

He gave me $300 to buy him a membership for next year!!! :thumbsu:
(He's a massive Tigers man lol)

The team was $4.10 to kick the first goal, when I saw that I knew something was up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Let me tell you a story

Ha ha ha.
I feel "his" pain.:D
Do you watch United States of Tara, Zondorfishonipchoke?

High class posting!

The United States of Tara is fine television although I'd hate to cross Buck.

I got on big time. Two hundred cents!!

But I also put $50 on for the line. Five minutes in and I was feeling extremely relaxed about that one.

In retrospect I should have put way more on that one, knowing how many guys were playing for their career, and that the King was looking on in the stands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back