Did anyone NOT tip 9 this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was lucky enough to pick the 9 this week, which in the league I'm picking in translates to a 10! Puts me in equal third.

I'm guessing I'll completely * things up with the next round, though. A few very tough ones in there.

Got 9 on every competition except for Superfooty. Mustn't have been paying attention when I submitted them as selected Port and St Kilda. Considering there's 2 bonus points for tipping all 9 that's going to really hurt my overall chances, will drop out of the top 100. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked 9. The comp I'm in through work lets you have 1 round per season where you can double up, I did it this round. It'll put me pretty comfortably in front now I think because nearly everyone in front of me had used their double up already.

Yep tipped 9 although I had $10 on the Doggies beating the Eagles as well as the other 8 winners. Would have paid $600+
Unlucky, only 71 points off.

Out of interest you don't consider Freo/Pies a 50/50? Port vs Richmond seems hard as well.
Nope, Pies form is so wretched at the moment it's impossible to pick them. By form I've got Port over the Tigers, and Swans to edge out the Hawks.

Cats by 11
Port by 20
Eagles by 31
Roos by 45
Swans by 5
Freo by 9
Crows by 22
GCS by 19
Carlton by 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back