Did anyone watch the NGA game?

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually had a dream last night that a mate brought Nick Daicos around to my house, so I could help him with his kicking technique. I don’t normally remember my dreams so this was pretty funny!

I doubt he would have played in the game, but remember the name Reef McInnes - he's an NGA for us in next year's draft. A 190cm-odd inside midfielder with good athleticism.

I heard he is Highly Rated Kid that could be seen as a Top 10 Pick IF he keeps Improving

I doubt he would have played in the game, but remember the name Reef McInnes - he's an NGA for us in next year's draft. A 190cm-odd inside midfielder with good athleticism.
KM mentioned him on here a week or 2 ago. Sounds like a player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any stand outs?
A few. I wish we had a list of the kids in the academy.

Nick Daicos was everywhere. Even slotted a goal. There was this tall blonde kid, who took many intercept marks and had a few goals.

A kid that looked like he was Quaynor's brother? looked pretty good.

tbh, the skills of these kids at this age was quite impressive.

Nick Daicos was everywhere. Even slotted a goal. There was this tall blonde kid, who took many intercept marks and had a few goals.

Do you know if there is a replay of the game anywhere Jen

Do you know if there is a replay of the game anywhere Jen

Highly doubt there be any more mention from the CLub with how late the News was out and How little Info we got about the Kids outside of Nick Daicos.

Well looks like our 2020 1st round pick will be required to secure Reef.
If Reef is a likely 1st rounder then we’ll end up trading our first away like we did with Quaynor.

If Reef is a likely 1st rounder then we’ll end up trading our first away like we did with Quaynor.
You probably right, just hope for a change they keep there intentions to themselves, instead of letting everyone know a year in advance

Highly likely it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back