Did Nick Vlastuin Fair Dinkum Jumper Punch Johnson?!?

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Is this guy a moron?

I just watched a reply of the game, and immediately after the Johson-Rance 'incident' on half-time, Vlastuin comes in, grabs Johnson to remonstrate and gives him a jumper punch!!

Is he insane??

A Prelim final, and he jumper punches someone?

Can anyone else think of something more idiotic that a player has ever done on the football field?

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Is this guy a moron?

I just watched a reply of the game, and immediately after the Johson-Rance 'incident' on half-time, Vlastuin comes in, grabs Johnson to remonstrate and gives him a jumper punch!!

Is he insane??

Can anyone else think of something more idiotic that a player has ever done on the football field?

OK mate.

King Brown

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Is this guy a moron?

Is he insane??

Your posts are uniformly bad.

Oct 7, 2014
?
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers
Is this guy a moron?

Is he insane??

Didn't see it but if he did he should be rewarded with a free pass for his next offence.

How do feel about it??

A Prelim final, a nothing incident with Rance - and this dude runs in AND JUMPER PUNCHES HIM!!!

What on earth goes through these blokes heads?

As a fan, with a stake in the game, surely you must have shaking your head in disbelief at it?

Some players get caught up in the moment. Clearly some work to do over the off season.

Back