Unsolved Did Perth mum drown her kids - Miranda Hebble inquest

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2007
around about
AFL Club
Sydney
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/04/29/14/11/babies-died-in-shower-perth-inquest-hears

November 2008 Miranda Hebble's children died in the shower with the plug in. 10 month old Malachi appears to have drowned while 2 year old Lochlan possibly died of hypothermia, hunger or drowning. It was not the firs incidence with Malachi who police had removed from a hot car at 5 weeks.

Mum is claiming she fell asleep for 10 hours before calling emergency services while her husband was working on a fly out leg of his job.

Is this a tragic accident or something more sinister?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/04/29/14/11/babies-died-in-shower-perth-inquest-hears

November 2008 Miranda Hebble's children died in the shower with the plug in. 10 month old Malachi appears to have drowned while 2 year old Lochlan possibly died of hypothermia, hunger or drowning. It was not the firs incidence with Malachi who police had removed from a hot car at 5 weeks.

Mum is claiming she fell asleep for 10 hours before calling emergency services while her husband was working on a fly out leg of his job.

Is this a tragic accident or something more sinister?
omg those poor little babies.

That's a terrible story. I tend to believe the mothers story. We have a newborn at the moment and it is very tiring with 2 parents, let alone doing it on your own with 2 babies. So, I imagine it's very possible that she could have passed out asleep.
Not for ten hours.

There is also no excuse for even leaving the room with a child that young in the bath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a terrible story. I tend to believe the mothers story. We have a newborn at the moment and it is very tiring with 2 parents, let alone doing it on your own with 2 babies. So, I imagine it's very possible that she could have passed out asleep.

Not for 10 hours though.

The father is fifo, if he's still around then they'll have plenty of money to go clubbing or on holidays whenever they want now and nothing to restrict them.

no excuse, you never leave kids that young un supervised around water, any kind of water. Terribly sad story and as a father of 2 boys only slightly older than these 2 it really is a hard thing to read and comprehend. I still don't reckon you could be that exhausted that you would leave your babies in a running shower, close the door:confused: and then pass out for 10 hours, any even half responsible parent would agree, very sad but much more to the story I think.

This article is a little more hostile to Miranda than some

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ys-mum-depressed/story-e6frfkp9-1226634079200

I'm trying to figure out the wording of the hair dryer

A police video was shown in court today, revealing a hair dryer plugged in and numerous items in the shower, including cardboard in the drain.

If the hair dryer was plugged in and in the shower I think Miss Hebble should just about have to explain that before a jury. But I don't know, it's ambiguous in it's wording and the children did not die of electrocution.

There are couple of things I'd like to know, Was this the childrensnormal washing routine. If it was it will be hard to make a case against her. If it was not, like if they normally washed in thelLittle one in a baby bath tahn it's od.

Was there evidence of feces on the wall as described. Did Miranda test negative to alcohol/drugs.

I'd also be interested to know her IQ. If she's particularly bright or has a bad event sequence comprehension pattern it could explain why she left them there... maybe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back