Did Richmond make a mistake drafting (trading for) Dion Prestia?

Too true. Prestia is so bad it's dumb to even ask the question of whether it was a good trade or not. The answer is obvious.

I like this post because you actually have the premiership tiger as your avatar. Delete the embarrassment while you can.

A previous administration is usually a good place to draw the line. Our previous one made plenty of mistakes. Do you really want to play a silly game of going back over trading and drafting histories? Trolling would be talking about the RFC forward line of Franklin, Pavlich and Franklin. If you do want to talk about previous rebuilds then ours stack up well compared to yours, your September record comes into focus. If a Carlton poster wanted to troll a RFC supporter, there are plenty of places he/she could have gone, and did not.

The thread is about Prestia. Prestia encouraged Caddy to join him. You can certainly argue that it's too early to judge but your hyper-sensitivity might suggest you are struggling with this trade.

How are you going to celebrate your 25th anniversary of achieving nothing next year? Just while we are talking rebuilds and finals success.

Silly game for RFC posters to play.

It makes huge sense to assess current list management teams versus each other. On this basis we're ahead.

Our previous rebuild still saw us win a couple of finals. On this basis we're ahead.

Want to go back further, 100 plus years? On this basis we're ahead.

6 years since you have rolled us brother. Wanna go again?

Please with all that salt you could probably walk on water just like Prestia can from now on playing for a club like Richmond.

I have seen the future. Something happens in finals this year between Richmond and Geelong. And man, 2 years of salt have flowed. Meow.

The last 21 posts in this forum are from Richmond supporters. This is where the Richmond circle-jerk perception comes from. Its hilarious.

We get it, externally he isn't rated, internally you rate him extremely highly. It's like you think you're the only club who has a player like that. Tay Adams is highly rated internally at Collingwood, won the best finals player at Collingwood in a year we made the GF over the bloke who won the best finals player in the competition (Steele Sidebottom) and is incredibly important structurally. Externally all any talks about are his average disposals (with little to no statistics to back it up). So be it.

Being at the game on Sunday he certainly wasn't the most damaging player on the ground. He has an incredible amount of fumbles and had very few really damaging disposals. He seems like a guy you want actually having slightly less of the ball and those disposals going to someone like Lambert, Cotchin and Edwards who are much more efficient, or Martin who is much more damaging. The 23 disposals a game in 2017 was the sweet spot. Prestia having 35 isn't really what I'd be after if I was a Richmond fan. Tom Phillips is the same at my club, 22 disposals gets the tick, when he has 35 it ends up hurting us.

Well the opening 15 pages was a troll anti tiger jerk which was allowed to go on. So deal with it.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
I love how Prestia was a lifelong Melbourne fan with a dad who still barracks for Melbourne, who chose Richmond over the failure of a club he once supported. Similar to how Tom Lynch chose the Tiges over his formerly (and his dad's still) beloved Mudpies. Smart lads.

Yeah, where's Scrimshaw playing right now? Great insight draft guru.
Is that even relevant? Go and re-read the conversation for context, brain surgeon.
Getting Treloar would of seen us miss out on Rioli, Prestia and Graham. Thank god we got 3 premiership heroes and not some mercenary ball butcher.
lol... Prestia is a mercenary ball butcher himself...

Honestly, it’s a bit sad that you don’t have anything better to do with your life than sift back through posts from years ago and try to one up people. Especially when said posts weren’t even criticisms of your recruiting. Grow a brain please.

Is that even relevant? Go and re-read the conversation for context, brain surgeon.

Honestly, it’s a bit sad that you don’t have anything better to do with your life than sift back through posts from years ago and try to one up people. Especially when said posts weren’t even criticisms of your recruiting. Grow a brain please.

Lel, all i did was highlight the continual DH posting of yourself. And believe me, my posting here is all in context. I'd tell you to grow a brain, but i understand that a grade 3 education has only got you so far in life, so i'll go easy. Or would you prefer me to write this response on butchers paper with crayons and post a picture for you to read?

Absolute spud.

Carn man, i have waited 18 pages for something original and awesome. And this is the best you got? I feel bad for reading this and you should feel bad for posting it.

liam123

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Carn man, i have waited 18 pages for something original and awesome. And this is the best you got? I feel bad for reading this and you should feel bad for posting it.
Dion mate relax, get off big footy you don’t have to continually defend yourself

Dion mate relax, get off big footy you don’t have to continually defend yourself

I’m Dions dad and i’m ashamed a Melbourne supporter started this thread. If only he was this critical of his own club on the MB :(

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Lel, all i did was highlight the continual DH posting of yourself. And believe me, my posting here is all in context. I'd tell you to grow a brain, but i understand that a grade 3 education has only got you so far in life, so i'll go easy. Or would you prefer me to write this response on butchers paper with crayons and post a picture for you to read?
Clearly you’re unable to differentiate between my posts and actual criticisms of your club, which either means you’re a child, or have a well below average IQ. Given that in my previous response I even gave you a clue that there were no actual criticisms to respond to, and you’re still going, I’d say it’s the latter.

Sorry about not responding to future posts, but if you argue with idiots they’ll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. I’m sure you’re doing your Tiger brethren proud and not perpetuating the stereotype of them at all...

Clearly you’re unable to differentiate between my posts and actual criticisms of your club, which either means you’re a child, or have a well below average IQ. Given that in my previous response I even gave you a clue that there were no actual criticisms to respond to, and you’re still going, I’d say it’s the latter.

Sorry about not responding to future posts, but if you argue with idiots they’ll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. I’m sure you’re doing your Tiger brethren proud and not perpetuating the stereotype of them at all...

Yeah mate, you’re an “Apex” poster. And clearly not honest with yourself about how you post. It’s ok mate, the rest of us see you for what you are.

school holidays already?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

The response of someone who has nothing when his DH trollish posting gets highlighted. Awesome. Well done “champ”.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond

This isn't the Bay. Take your rubbish and post it there.

This isn't the Bay. Take your rubbish and post it there.
Another brain surgeon. I’m well within my rights to respond when someone attacks my posts. Especially when the posts in question weren’t even criticising your club.

The response of someone who has nothing when his DH trollish posting gets highlighted. Awesome. Well done “champ”.

the fact that you sifted through 450 odd posts, then quoted 20 odd of them and then further edited half of them from 2 years ago is quite funny.

You have way too much time on your hand, I actually feel sorry for you

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Back