Did Richmond make a mistake drafting (trading for) Dion Prestia?

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
I like this post because you actually have the premiership tiger as your avatar. Delete the embarrassment while you can.
In May of 2017 he was not particularly good, and really hasn't been anything of note until this year.

Doeant matter though we got the flag so * it he's a tiger immortal now and worth every bit of pick 6

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
In May of 2017 he was not particularly good, and really hasn't been anything of note until this year.

Doeant matter though we got the flag so fu** it he's a tiger immortal now and worth every bit of pick 6
Except he was one of our best handful of players in the 2017 finals. Best five in every game.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

Doeant matter though we got the flag so fu** it he's a tiger immortal now and worth every bit of pick 6
He was always going to improve with a couple of pre seasons under the belt, one of our best now and already has a premiership, great buy.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
He gets players and makes the better. Prestia has just turned into a massive spud.
Very ordinary troll attempt, more droll than troll.

Considering our two clubs record against each other I imagine you are very bitter at being Richmonds bitch for so so long, it clouds what little thought processes you may have developed in your pre pubescent life.

Gave up pick 6 for a midget who had a crook knee and has looked absolutely cooked the past month. Slow and turns it over by foot and tends to dumble alot. I don't remember him being this bad at GC

Could have had SPP or Will Brodie for the next 10-12 years but now they have someone who has underperformed and on a huge pay packet.
Well it could of been worse we could of given up our only good forward for a cooked Steven May

Prestia a slow midget with terrible disposal. I guess he is still slightly better than Caddy.

Wasnt it a few weeks ago that the Tiger supporters wete lauding these two?

Two key players in the worst 5-0 team ever, which is now being proven

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Well I guess you’re correct if any team knows players with poor disposal it would be Melbourne

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
To have this thread go on, the way it has, with obviously toll baiting posts being allowed to stand, for so long too is a disgrace. Congrats MB mods, you guys are stella.
You know the rules if its anti Richmond it stands.

The thread has so laughably backfired thats its barely even Bay worthy.

The last 21 posts in this forum are from Richmond supporters. This is where the Richmond circle-jerk perception comes from. Its hilarious.

We get it, externally he isn't rated, internally you rate him extremely highly. It's like you think you're the only club who has a player like that. Tay Adams is highly rated internally at Collingwood, won the best finals player at Collingwood in a year we made the GF over the bloke who won the best finals player in the competition (Steele Sidebottom) and is incredibly important structurally. Externally all any talks about are his average disposals (with little to no statistics to back it up). So be it.

Being at the game on Sunday he certainly wasn't the most damaging player on the ground. He has an incredible amount of fumbles and had very few really damaging disposals. He seems like a guy you want actually having slightly less of the ball and those disposals going to someone like Lambert, Cotchin and Edwards who are much more efficient, or Martin who is much more damaging. The 23 disposals a game in 2017 was the sweet spot. Prestia having 35 isn't really what I'd be after if I was a Richmond fan. Tom Phillips is the same at my club, 22 disposals gets the tick, when he has 35 it ends up hurting us.
What did you expect?
I don’t buy into these threads but up working and just having a read of this thread has been one of the funnier things I’ve seen.
The thread is started to bait Richmond fans something they copped for years and years, it turns into probably one of the most comical threads in BF history I can ever recall (even the Freo fan bagging Conca a couple of years ago was perfect), and you are shocked tigers fans keep replying in the thread?
But where are the initial antagonists? Nowhere.
This will just keep the tigers fans posting, rubbing it in. Lock yourself in this will go on for years.
For years and years I would tell any younger tigers fans just wait til we are flying again and watch how upset everyone gets, you’ll love it.
If the thread was proven right it’d be those that have disappeared posting over and over, if not.....
That’s bigfooty.

TigerTime88

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
The last 21 posts in this forum are from Richmond supporters. This is where the Richmond circle-jerk perception comes from. Its hilarious.

We get it, externally he isn't rated, internally you rate him extremely highly. It's like you think you're the only club who has a player like that. Tay Adams is highly rated internally at Collingwood, won the best finals player at Collingwood in a year we made the GF over the bloke who won the best finals player in the competition (Steele Sidebottom) and is incredibly important structurally. Externally all any talks about are his average disposals (with little to no statistics to back it up). So be it.

Being at the game on Sunday he certainly wasn't the most damaging player on the ground. He has an incredible amount of fumbles and had very few really damaging disposals. He seems like a guy you want actually having slightly less of the ball and those disposals going to someone like Lambert, Cotchin and Edwards who are much more efficient, or Martin who is much more damaging. The 23 disposals a game in 2017 was the sweet spot. Prestia having 35 isn't really what I'd be after if I was a Richmond fan. Tom Phillips is the same at my club, 22 disposals gets the tick, when he has 35 it ends up hurting us.

Lol comparing Prestia to Tom Phillips! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Did Richmond make a mistake winning (s**tting in) the 2017 premiership?
Norm Smith Medal Votes:

5 judges voted 3 2 1

13 - Dustin Martin, Richmond 33331.

10 - Bachar Houli, Richmond 32221.

2 - Alex Rance, Richmond 2.

2 - Shane Edwards, Richmond 2.

2 - Dion Prestia, Richmond 11.

1 - Jack Graham, Richmond 1.

Captain_Bender

Premiership Player
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
He was always going to improve with a couple of pre seasons under the belt, one of our best now and already has a premiership, great buy.
Was a good player when we first got him but has improved massively once we scrubbed the Gold Coast out of him, damn just imagine how good Tom Lynch will be in 2-3 years when we get rid of the Gold Coast out of him

class78

All Australian
Jun 19, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
This thread needs more Richmond supporters in it to reaffirm that Dion Prestia is a good player and that he won a premiership.. sorely lacking atm

Captain_Bender

Premiership Player
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
This thread needs more Richmond supporters in it to reaffirm that Dion Prestia is a good player and that he won a premiership.. sorely lacking atm
Hey I might start thinking Taylor Walker is a decent player if he wins a flag, but we all know that won't happen

Back